The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Login Issues

EricMusco

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can do it! We all know it's not your guys's faults. Any measures you must take to smack them do it! Huggles :3 Probably best to those reading this to just log off for the night and let them work it out. Less work on them to sort out things and figure out what to do about those Derpy-whatever people.

You can do it! We all know it's not your guys's faults. Any measures you must take to smack them do it! Huggles :3 Probably best to those reading this to just log off for the night and let them work it out. Less work on them to sort out things and figure out what to do about those Derpy-whatever people.

You know, unless it's 4pm on a Friday. :| I have no life, what else am I supposed to do?

Same.. Crashed out during boss fight.. took a while to get back in and crashed out again.

Bounced a 2nd time. So much for Thursday night RAID schedule.

LOL truth be told I actually web searched your username so I could see if you made a post tonight about this. I had a feeling things went a little... rough...

I can log into Bastion and Covanent but I can't even log into a character on Harbinger. Double click it, has the little lightsaber login sound, and nothing. Quite odd, if I do say so myself. Spending my night on Bastion Idnewton :p

While you are checking into this most annoying issue - maybe check into the Australian PVP hackers as well - if they can hack your code with speed hacks and other goodies someone is most likely using the same avenue to cause this ****.

Attacking fellow geeks - just not cool boys....not cool at all....

Edited by kungfureed

While you are checking into this most annoying issue - maybe check into the Australian PVP hackers as well - if they can hack your code with speed hacks and other goodies someone is most likely using the same avenue to cause this ****.

Attacking fellow geeks - just not cool boys....not cool at all....

One thing to keep in mind, don't confuse VPN Tunnels for Speed Hacks. A decent VPN Tunnel gives some serious improvements in game performance even from Australia.

A tunnel just gives you a equal footing, with North American Players, a hack is something completely different.

J.

PS: And before you say "VPN's should be illegal" keep in mind that some of us have played using Satellite and 3G connections in this country. Should we ban ADSL et.al. as well?

Edited by Ja-elk
Clarification

Xbox version was my fave.

Yep that's what I have.

Slâyêr was my fav, uses Natsu. Got all the rolls and jumps and knife moves down. Too bad I don't have XBOX Live or we could play right now :D

Edited by idnewton

Yep that's what I have.

Slâyêr was my fav, uses Natsu. Got all the rolls and jumps and knife moves down. Too bad I don't have XBOX Live or we could play right now :D

Yeahhhh I think I'll play Lego Racers, get some nostalgia going. I have a feeling they won't get this resolved for a while yet so just gonna take it easy x)

BTW random question for those of you who are still in the game... do you see anything in guild list? I saw nothing. No guild chat, no guild MOTD, no guild description, no guild name, no guild list, NOTHING. Almost wondering if guild info is stored on a separate server?

Hey folks,

All connectivity issues should be resolved! Thank you again for your patience as we worked through all of this. Have a good night/morning :)

-eric

Thanks Eric to you and the whole team.

Try to get some shut eye., ;)

J.