DERP strikes SWTOR Login Servers

JetSetter

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They're just a bunch of pathetic losers seeking attention and, sadly, they keep getting it much the same way that some celebrities (or certain groups) behave certain ways for publicity. These hackers seem to think they're doing some great thing but they 're doing nothing other than stroking their 'e-peen' while pestering their fellow geeks and nerds; these game companies already have our money so they aren't really losing anything in these childish tantrums.

Eric just posted a sticky to say they are working on it.

All I can say is FINALLY! The crash is irritating, the lack of EAware response is INFURIATING. The server statuses aren't even right. We can't login to a server so why are they all showing as up? Why not tell us wth is going on?!?!

This guys are just like the lvl 55s with full Obreon gear farming players in the low level contested planets, they feed of the annoyance they cause to others.

Just get back to med center, play someone else and get back to that planet later, or on this case play another game or do something else, trolls come and go, they have no real power...

I think we all agree their morons and talking about them is doing nothing but giving hem the attention their parents never gave them. So how about we stop talking about them.

Now for important matters, have we gotten an ETA for when they'll have the servers back up and running?

I think we all agree their morons and talking about them is doing nothing but giving hem the attention their parents never gave them. So how about we stop talking about them.

Now for important matters, have we gotten an ETA for when they'll have the servers back up and running?

Yeah, great question, wtfreak is EA doing about this?

whats sad is they could be making tons of money working for companies or the government, instead of being wanted felons.

Not really. Launching a brute force flood ddos ("bombing") takes no real skill. They're most likely 20-something Bestbuy employees with a 4chan botnet.

Botnets for Dummies

Now if they were to social engineer their way into a contract position with a national intelligence agency and expose major corruption by downloading classified files from a secure and isolated intranet without leaving a trace, and then hopping a flight to say China or Russia and seeking political asylum while leaking said secrets....Then I might be impressed.

This has been going on for a couple of days. I noticed the server latency started to really spike two days ago. It also appears to get worse at night, about 7:00 EST.

EA is not responsible for this crash...its those bastards with DerpTrolling