Release date of kyber assault cannon?

Tachenko_Yuri

Hmm ... is 'soon' a good enough answer for you? If not, how about 'later'? Or, 'some time within the year'?

If you can share with us the reason behind your urgency of need, perhaps we can tailored our answer of 'when' to better settle your concerns. This is important because if you mentioned that you like the look of the item (but not necessarily the color), then perhaps some of us who have experience can point you to a similar assault cannon that is avail NOW without having you to wait. Many items on CM are repaint variants. They are not new.

Hmm ... is 'soon' a good enough answer for you? If not, how about 'later'? Or, 'some time within the year'?

If you can share with us the reason behind your urgency of need, perhaps we can tailored our answer of 'when' to better settle your concerns. This is important because if you mentioned that you like the look of the item (but not necessarily the color), then perhaps some of us who have experience can point you to a similar assault cannon that is avail NOW without having you to wait. Many items on CM are repaint variants. They are not new.

He is talking about the Auto-canons datamined from 2.5.1. Obviously nothing set in stone but these new weapons are very different indeed. While there are somethings that are reskinned, there are many new items in the data gathered as you can see: http://www.swtorstrategies.com/2013/12/swtor-mined-patch-2-5-1-12172013.html

Edited by Rafaman

Please do point me to a similar assault cannon that is available now :)

Please... go on... I'll wait.

My urgency of need is because my main is a commando, and would like to equip her with said weapon. :)

Kyber design is a first at it's kind, and if the shipment 4 datamining is for real, the kyber will continue being a unique design model for quite a while :) Also apparently the fancy Deathstar-superlaser-like effect is yellow, which sort of matches the current copper hawkeye I got equipped.

What can I say? I just like the gun :)

My urgency of need is because my main is a commando, and would like to equip her with said weapon. :)

Kyber design is a first at it's kind, and if the shipment 4 datamining is for real, the kyber will continue being a unique design model for quite a while :) Also apparently the fancy Deathstar-superlaser-like effect is yellow, which sort of matches the current copper hawkeye I got equipped.

What can I say? I just like the gun :)

It appears that the kyber gun will be direct purchase tho, so it won't be in a pack.

Fully aware of that, for me it's direct buy if coin cost is more or less the same of the 2 pistols recently released, or just wait for some folk to put it on the GTN :)

Yup. That is my tact as well. Why use coins if I can buy it with credits and I have plenty of those.

I'm looking forward to it... the thing looks like an Auto-Canon ray gun. I keep wondering what it will look like when it is on your back.

Thank you. everything I could've asked for.

" death star " lights change accordingly to crystal

and apparently it doesn't bug out unlike other fancy effect weaponry.

Also fantastic firing sound.

Nice 1, just bought another 1 k coins for that ( price of 600 coins )