Quick questions about Vette

Michael_Davis

Alright guys well I have Vette at 10k, I completed her Star of Ryloth quest. Whatever it is. Now she isn't speaking at all. I made it to alderran, so what is going on? Is it because I chose option 2 in the ending of the mission on the last speech and went to the party thing? Is she bugged now? Or is there a way to fix her?

Certain conversations only open up after certain points in the story. In general, you have no chance of romancing a companion until after Act III has begun. Finish up Alderaan and start Act II and then you will get a huge slew of conversations

I thought that was the case, but I was concerned that I'd screwed something up.

I'm now searching for a while and found nothing about this ... If there are already answers somewhere and I missed it, please tell me.

I've decided to try the other way, ie to drive the affection from Vette in the minus range as far as possible. Now came the second time the quest "Despair" of Vette, in which she asks me to take off her collar. The first time I've taken it from her and then reinvested it (-31 affection or so), but now the conversation starts again.

Does anyone know if I really need to remove it the thing to get ahead or if eg only negative affection points are missing?

Thanks in advance and i wish you a happy new year!