How many of you are using 3+ full bars in the game?

Varghjerta

Personally i have had it since 15 and starting having my fourth bar filled up.

Basicly i have

Healing instances --Full Bars

Healing PvP-----Full Bars

Soloing ----Full Bars

Buffs------------4 slots :D

First time i have used this and have had this many choices in a game since low levels:P

Anyone else using alot less or even more :)?

Toolbars, and all four are nearly full and will be in a few levels when I get some new abilities.

This way I cannot use my companion's toolbar to the full extent and have some difficult to micromanage him.

That said I'd like to have 2 additional bottom toolbar, 1 for myself and the other for my companion. And move the existing ones slightly to the right to make space.

But how many of the skills in the bars do you actually use regularly. As a trooper healer there are a few skill i dont even equip any more (charged shot, stock strike and the lightning AoE thing to mention a few). And I would guess other classes have redundant skills too that are surplus to your chosen path.

But how many of the skills in the bars do you actually use regularly. As a trooper healer there are a few skill i dont even equip any more (charged shot, stock strike and the lightning AoE thing to mention a few). And I would guess other classes have redundant skills too that are surplus to your chosen path.

Thats what I was thinking, howerver I find plasma cannon useful for small melee mobs.

I am running two bottom bars and one right side bar and have plenty of spaces. I could remove some skills I hardly use and have a lot of spaces.

I have quite a lot of "situational" skills that hardly ever get used, and I manage to heal with three keys when the group needs a extra/off healer.

Actually on my healing bar i do keep my cc aswell and togheter with r&r all just to be able to keep me out from harms way if things gets ugly only real damage i have there is grenade

Edited by Varghjerta

Thank you for starting this thread!

Bioware please add more quick slot bars, I would like to have at least four center bottom bars, because I like to spread my powers out in a "box" instead of a long line. I am a clicker, have always been a clicker, flame me if you want for being a clicker but I own in pvp so :p

4 BOTTOM CENTER BARS!!! PLEASE BIOWARE

Edited by haluo

This. I am also a Commando healer and I have taken some skills off my bar due to never being used. Pretty much the same as above.

I have non combat stuff on my left bar and it is only half full. right bar is covered by companion bar.

I am level 28 now so i am sure that I will be getting more abilities that I will need to put on bars, but I will probably remove some as well.

• 1 month later...

I would like a 3rd bottom bar but find the 36 slots for the 2 bottom and 1 right are almost enough (left is companion bar). What I'd like more than a 3rd or 4th bottom bar, is the scroll bars to be independent from the visible bars. As it is I only have 1 scroll bar because I don't have the left bar on. Others that have all 4 bars visible don't even have the option to choose alternate bars.

Also, my major issue with the companion bar is not being able to move/copy the icons to my main bar so it's easier to use or even rearrange the companion bar to make ctrl - 1 leap. I guess I could change the key mappings, but that seems clunky.

Personally i have had it since 15 and starting having my fourth bar filled up.

Basicly i have

Healing instances --Full Bars

Healing PvP-----Full Bars

Soloing ----Full Bars

Buffs------------4 slots :D

First time i have used this and have had this many choices in a game since low levels:P

Anyone else using alot less or even more :)?

i have 1setup no matter what im doing and i still use 3.5 bars, at 50 you have 30 abilities, u will use at least 3 bars no matter what you are doing.