Make a PvP Tutorial for Marking.

Jamalzero

Im writing this in rage because I'm fed up with noobs in WZs…

anyway

It has ben a pain staking playing experience in Warzones when their is one and ONLY ONE marked healer and the opposing team actually has only one marked healer….BUT the team I'm on refuses to attack the healer…they'd rather get into a pissing contest with the DPS or in my last match that was about 5 mins ago get into a pissing contest with a Tank and the F****** healer is standing RIGHT F****** beside the F****** tank. Now the healer is marked…and i posted attack the F****** healer multiple times but people would rather spend their time attacking a target that won't die while me an assassin gets the healer down to 3% only to be stunned while she runs > immobilized while she heals up and pretty much laughs in my face and continues to heal and I die bc the opposing team knows how to defend their healers much like my team fails at focus firing the healer…

What I'm suggesting Bioware developers is a simple tutorial to explain "marked targets have priority kills in Warzones." Stress if they don't die pretty much no one in a 30m radius will live long enough to kill the attacker.

I am tired of going in a WZ and seeing people brag about 1mil DPS and 40 kills on a losing team when the healer has 2mil heals and 0 deaths with 67k damage taken…..THIS S*** NEEDS TO HAVE A TUTORIAL FOR ALL THE MENTALLY CHALLENGED PLAYERS THAT THINK ITS BETTER TO KILL THE TANK BEFORE THE F****** HEALER

RAGE! RAGE! RAGE! RAGE!

I feel your pain but here's what you need to do:

1. Calm down

2. Quit every warzone where people are not doing that.

I used to power through every stupid match with DPS trying to take down tanks instead of unguarded healers, idiots who don't know that Warzones are about objectives etc.

Now, I just quit the match.

You can call me a quitter if you want, I don't mind. But this is a game and there is a set of rules and tactics behind each warzone. If people want to act stupid they have the right to do so and I have the right to not stay in a warzone with a bunch of buffoons for teammates.

So, in a way, everyone wins.

PS: Tutorials don't do anything. Half the time people don't even go through them and the other half they don't remember anything from them. People don't need tutorials, they need to use their heads. And that's too much to ask, apparently.

I guess you're right… In Huttball I don't mind because normally its two bad teams and i just go on a stealth killing spree when the team doesn't wanna kill the ball handler… and in that one wz I'm happy getting 25-30 solo kills

People have a love/hate relationship with Huttball.

Personally, I love it because 90% of the time, whether you're losing or winning. the match will end fast. Plus, it's the only Warzone where I don't have to worry that the idiot who's been left to guard will get sap-capped or try to be a hero and won't call if he gets attacked.

People have a love/hate relationship with Huttball.

Personally, I love it because 90% of the time, whether you're losing or winning. the match will end fast. Plus, it's the only Warzone where I don't have to worry that the idiot who's been left to guard will get sap-capped or try to be a hero and won't call if he gets attacked.

That or if youre defending you dont have to worry about your team not knowing how to read and just never show up when you call, "1 inc to snow/pylon > 2 inc snow/pylon > steatlh ambush HELP NOW > F*** guys help node >we lost snow" **french guy voice** 3 seconds later "W.T.F. NO CALL??? REALLY!? who the hell was gaurding snow???" that S*** drives me nuts.

Edited by Jamalzero