The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Broken, dented and torn clothes and armor.

Rhalius

Seeing how much battle our characters see, I'd love to see some equipment where it shows its been put to use.

I want to see scorched pieces of armor with blaster holes on it, maybe some bits molted by heat such as from a lightsaber.

Torn jedi and sith robes with scorch marks on them, torn clothes for smugglers and agents as well.

It could be a survivor series of armor sets, each cartell pack in a batch adding two variations for two classes. Just like was done with those silly lights armors in the last batch of cartell packs.

This could come with a weapon set as well.. lightsabers that dont look very stable due to damage, hilts having scratch marks on them. Blasters, rifles, snipers and assault cannons that sound a bit off due to battle damage, also covered in scratch marks, maybe some details broken off and some dents on them.

heh well that might be a lot of work to do with all armors in the game, but just having two sets for each class would be a nice start. :)

Along with some scars and maybe cybernetics, you can really make your char look like a battleworn veteran then.

If you take a look at things like Trooper and Bounty Hunter armor up close you will see scratches and wear on the armor. It's not anything dynamic that changes the more damage it takes but it is there. I do like the idea of making it dynamic though.