Hood up armor?

JalenTigh

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You.Have.Got.To.Be.Kidding.Me!

Directive 7 spoiler.

So, we get to the "interrogator" boss that spawns clones of your party members, ok, so far so good and it just spawns clones of the class not 100% clones of yourself.

But get this: The sith warrior clone spawns with two lightsabers and wearing, you guessed it, Heavy armour that is NOT available to the actual marauder players! My bloody CLONE has better looking gear than me :(

Are they making a sport of it by now? ><

Edited by WarlordThuran

You.Have.Got.To.Be.Kidding.Me!

Directive 7 spoiler.

So, we get to the "interrogator" boss that spawns clones of your party members, ok, so far so good and it just spawns clones of the class not 100% clones of yourself.

But get this: The sith warrior clone spawns with two lightsabers and wearing, you guessed it, Heavy armour that is NOT available to the actual marauder players! My bloody CLONE has better looking gear than me :(

Are they making a sport of it by now? ><

Good one but still can't beat the

Darth Vengean kill quest

where you encounter some guy Lord whatshisname who got "Sith Marauder" under his name, uses 2 sabers and wears lvl 40 juggernaut pvp gear.

Oh yeah, Draagh wears it as well and he's sporting 2 sabers.

ROFL

ROFL

ROFL

Those must be some really *********** heavy robes, apparently made of solid metal.

Edited by gibmachine

The columi body piece with head slot hidden puts the hood up. (not sure if already posted but i don't like the columi head and found this out)

I also wore the black talon orange until i replaced it with columi at 50 lol.

Edited by Dngnhack

they could of at least put lipstick on if there going to F- us

Add some hood up models!!!

Did you not read my post?

Xenotech Weaponmaster's Vest

Go farm it out already. It's EXACTLY what you've been looking for.

God, I'm getting sick of telling people who refuse to listen. Yes, it IS NOT black. BUT, it does look good and it IS a HOOD UP ROBE. We may not have a good color palette for it yet but COME ON. It even come with an ILUM 126 ARMOR slab pre-installed.

Did you not read my post?

Xenotech Weaponmaster's Vest

Go farm it out already. It's EXACTLY what you've been looking for.

God, I'm getting sick of telling people who refuse to listen. Yes, it IS NOT black. BUT, it does look good and it IS a HOOD UP ROBE. We may not have a good color palette for it yet but COME ON. It even come with an ILUM 126 ARMOR slab pre-installed.

Where can you get this?

The Tionese Weaponmaster's Vest is also hood up .. and black. It in fact looks ridiculous IMO ... you have this large bulky looking armor .. then this cloth hood that just seems thrown in.

It actually pisses me off becasue I don't want a hood OR a helm.

Edited by Appak

The Tionese Weaponmaster's Vest is also hood up .. and black. It in fact looks ridiculous IMO ... you have this large bulky looking armor .. then this cloth hood that just seems thrown in.

It actually pisses me off becasue I don't want a hood OR a helm.

Thats why we have been glossing over that piece. Our PvP set is better than some others, and indeed it has a hood. But as you put it, the hood is just stitched on, it isn't really a robe of any kind. Also, those big spikes on your shoulders look plain ridiculous.

I'm happier with the pvp set than most. But you can't wear that till 50. Shame we all have to wear the same thing leveling up or we don't look like a marauder. Then we hit 50, and we.. kidna look like a marauder. And we all still look the same.

The mod system makes it so none of this has to be this way. The game could be insanely customization. But.... they just kinda hamstrung it. Too many items can't be customized. Why?? Too many things are heavy armor only. No LS/DS armor for us, for instance.

The game has plenty of great art assets, I see good looking sith robes all the time. Juggs get them, and NPCs get them. But we don't.

The problem isn't the game systems (mod items are great) nor the art, its just the itemization.

Too much of our armor is set to a model which doesn't look appropriate.

Decided to play a Pub and ran Essessles (or what ever it's called) today. The last boss there is a Marauder, and he looks like a Marauder should look. Hood up chest and pants. They need to look at Vokk, and design some player armor after him.

My Marauder is only 17, but I was looking at the various armor vendors at the fleet. The level 40 PvP set for Juggs looks perfect... for a Marauder. Hooded robes, small shoulder pads... I could see myself wearing that forever! When I noticed it was Heavy, I just shook my head.

My Marauder is only 17, but I was looking at the various armor vendors at the fleet. The level 40 PvP set for Juggs looks perfect... for a Marauder. Hooded robes, small shoulder pads... I could see myself wearing that forever! When I noticed it was Heavy, I just shook my head.

Yup. This makes no sense.

Dunno what BioWare's art design team is smoking, but they should be fired for that.

Multiple patches have come out since this thread, and still NOTHING. It cant be hard...take some of the models make them medium armor and put them in the dark / light side vendor. EASY fix.

PS I just found a light piece of armor that is what we are all looking for, I go really excited...but it was inquisitor only.... needless to say I was a sad panda

STILL waiting for an official response :(

Yay page 40, and there's like 5 other threads on about this.

Would be lovely to hear something.

For level 50's: I'm getting sick of tell you all, so find it your own damn selves. Xenotech Weaponmaster's Vest and thats all you'll get out of me because NONE of you listened the 90000000 times I posted it.

For > 50: Sorry, ya'll are **** outta luck.

Edited by Yescek

For level 50's: I'm getting sick of tell you all, so find it your own damn selves. Xenotech Weaponmaster's Vest and thats all you'll get out of me because NONE of you listened the 90000000 times I posted it.

For > 50: Sorry, ya'll are **** outta luck.

http://www.torhead.com/item/9vZW2be/xenotech-weaponmasters-vest

Too bad there isn't "drop location".

Could you care to elaborate ? Giving us the item name will go as far as giving away the item ID... Given that there isn't a way to see where/how to get it :rolleyes:

STILL WAITING FOR AN OFFICIAL RESPONSE FROM BIOWARE ! (yeah could be asking for the moon instead I'd have more luck getting it I guess)

EDIT (thanks google)

Jesus i'm getting tired of telling you all

XENOTECH WEAPONMASTER'S VEST

Medium Armor. Red version of the Primeval Paragon's chest from corellia. Hood is up. It drops in Kaon.

Get farming.

Kaon is quite easy as an instance (in nm mode) except for the behemoth monster that takes 15 min to kill as he takes like 1/5th of damage done :D

Thanks for the tips.

EDIT2:

http://oi39.tinypic.com/2uiufr4.jpg

But unfortunately it's from the Karagga palace raid :mad:

I'll stick to my BattleMaster chest for the moment.

Edited by Eltohan