The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Shared Storage across your account (one server)

Burtlebe

I would be more than willing to pay for a shared vault that can be accessed by all my characters on the same server.

Make it ship only accessible to make it easier to put into the game and then tie it also as a means for companions to craft from and you would have an awesome convenience item.

• 2 weeks later...
I completely support this idea... considering the interdependency of crafting different components on different characters and the need to share resources, it just makes sense as an extension of the Legacy system that account-wide shared storage should be introduced to the game and I'd be willing to pay for it through the Cartel Coin system.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree 100%. Crafting is one of my favorite things in games, I make almost all of my own gear. Trying to manage mats is a real pain. The other games I play (LOTRO, Neverwinter, GW2) all have a form of shared storage. Guild Banks are not good enough, as they are Republic/Empire specific.

PLEASE DO THIS!!!!

I imagine it wouldn't be too difficult to make a crafting materials tab shared across characters. This would be a super awesome quality of life feature.

Perhaps another tab to place unbound/legacy items into. As awesome as it would be to transfer bound items across characters, I'd think bioware would frown upon that.