How come more things don't ignore evade/miss?

Verain

Personally I would say it's because of a brand new system. Flooding it with too many options may lead to improper testing and stacking. Over time, you can bet they'll add extra items with extra stats, but they need to know that what they've currently released works fine for now.

Better aim counters evasion. If you have your crosshairs lined up on target and your crosshairs are 0 degrees from center evasion is almost completely wiped off the table as long as your weapon is at 100% accuracy.

Unfortunately lining a target up at 0 degrees for more than a fraction of a second is exceedingly rare.

There are crew members who give you the passive and/or active abilities to lower evasion/accuracy/engine power etc. I maxed out my evasion capabilities and imps still get me no matter what I do, especially when its more than one after me. I tend to go to where the enemy has a strong hold to keep them distracted so my team mates can secure the other two sats, which is why I get killed allot, I usually take on like 2 or 3 of them at a time and lose because of it, but my team over all usually wins because they get a better chance at achieving the objectives. I just try to keep them busy as long as possible, every second counts. Point is, allot of imps know how to get passed my mastered evasion skills, which I use to the best of my ability.

Still, if its a one on one dog fight with me, very, very few bandits have been able to tag me. So I can understand the frustration, but it has happened.