Cartel Market Eye Color

redsovereign

While I personally really like the idea with the White Eye Color I thought you could perhaps expand on it because I feel that it has a lot of potential.

What I really would like to see is a "sith" yellow eye color something similar to the one you get at Dark 1 but more like Anakin's eyes. Before anyone says it; I know that you can get the eye colors from gaining corruption the problem there however is that either you go full dark side more or less or you have to balance it around Dark Side 1 which means that you have to balance your light-dark choices.

Since my character is brown skinned in particular going beyond DS 1 means that I do a Michael Jackson therefor I have consistently balanced my good-dark choices to stay below Dark 2 which destroys my immersions sometimes. I know it's a QoL feature but I'm just saying I would pay money to get a eye color from the CC that is sithy so I can turn off my visible corruption.

I'd pay a good amount of money :rak_03:

You DO realize that you can simply disable Sith corruption if you don't want to look like an evil clown after accruing a large sum of dark-side points, right?

The only problem with that is that ALL of the corruption (including eyes) goes away, and some may be looking for that Dark Side eye look without having to worry about how far dark they go.

You DO realize that you can simply disable Sith corruption if you don't want to look like an evil clown after accruing a large sum of dark-side points, right?

That was kinda missing the point of my post entirely, I also recommend that you read the post before you comment because what you said is already addressed in my post lol...

I agree, I quite like how my character's eyes look after he's reached Dark 1, but I don't like how ugly he becomes beyond Dark 2.

I'm all for adding some different shades of red/orange/yellow (I'd also like to have purple eyes).

That was kinda missing the point of my post entirely, I also recommend that you read the post before you comment because what you said is already addressed in my post lol...

I read your post, ********, and I clearly noted that you were concerned about your 'immersion' problem and felt forced to pick certain choices to maintain a specific look. That is self-inflicted discomfort which can be easily solved by completely disabling dark-side corruption. My post was simply pointing out the flaw in your reasoning, not addressing your request for more eye options in the cartel market

I read your post, ********, and I clearly noted that you were concerned about your 'immersion' problem and felt forced to pick certain choices to maintain a specific look. That is self-inflicted discomfort which can be easily solved by completely disabling dark-side corruption. My post was simply pointing out the flaw in your reasoning, not addressing your request for more eye options in the cartel market
First of all, if you're going to start name-calling and insulting the OP for no reason other than you're clearly looking for attention, you can get out right now.

Second, there was no flaw in his post.

The OP wants to have the orange/yellow, evil Sithy eye color (like Anakin on Mustafar) without some of the other, less desirable Dark Side Corruption effects.

His idea is that Bioware could add this option as an addition to the Cartel Market, similar to the White eye color customization pack.

Nothing wrong with that, and I happen to agree with him. Some of the corruption effects I like, others I don't. More customization is always a good thing.

First of all, if you're going to start name-calling and insulting the OP for no reason other than you're clearly looking for attention, you can get out right now.

Second, there was no flaw in his post.

The OP wants to have the orange/yellow, evil Sithy eye color (like Anakin on Mustafar) without some of the other, less desirable Dark Side Corruption effects.

His idea is that Bioware could add this option as an addition to the Cartel Market, similar to the White eye color customization pack.

Nothing wrong with that, and I happen to agree with him. Some of the corruption effects I like, others I don't. More customization is always a good thing.

/Signed. While I may not always have use for any particular customization option, I don't feel that options are ever a bad thing. Heck, I quite like the white eyes. One of the characters I'm leveling now is a LS Sith Jugg (already did a DS one, enjoyed the story, and decided to see the other side) and I like how those eyes reflect her "inner good" whilst still trying to maintain the outside appearance of any other Sith.

I would be truly shocked if more eye color options, as well as possibly other physical feature changes, were not added to the CM in the future.

This would be a nice add on, as other point out sometime you just want those blood red eyes without the pale skin and black vein effect. To be honest I’m surprised they haven't add more customization choices, I thought for sure they be adding a few ever month, it's like they forgot about it or maybe it just really that hard to program new hair and eyes. Either way I’m still waiting to get white eyes and long hair on my Sith Pure blood, maybe next year. :D

• 1 year later...

Whoa, whoa. Don't say 'for humans', pal. I like this option on almost every species. My Rattataki sniper is dark 1, just for the eye color alone. I needed something to break up the monochromatic visage. I don't want to remove the dark-side influence entirely, but it would be great if we had some control over the depth of it that displayed. Hell, it doesn't even make *sense* on non-force users to begin with, but as long as it is there, I try to enjoy it.

And while they're at it, maybe they'll make all the hairstyles available across compatibly-haired species. My Chiss needs that ****** ponytail with the brass cap at the end.