F2P access already?

KhalDrogoe

That isnt wise at all. You know you can be banned for that.

What did he do? I dont even understand what he was trying to say. Was he being disrespectful in some way? You do understand there are paid staff to monitor these forums right?

Shareware GS access is coming on Feb 4th. Hang tight ace. In the meantime play War Thunder to prepare. Just remember there is no gravity or up and down in Galactic Starfighter, but you will learn some tricks.

...Didn't you read the title before you clicked on it? He's just being goofy and not resposting it in his main text (or elaborating).

I'm presuming he's asking if we can let the F2Ps in now instead of later. It's either that or he's asking if they're already allowed in, which makes much less sense.

Honestly...I wouldn't mind letting them in sooner. I've had two queue pops in an hour and a half, the first into an 818 to 3 loss that I left immediately (Where's the 'New games only' checkbox, FFS.) The second, just now.

Exclusive access is worth squat if the queue won't pop.

It's a referral link. You click on it, he earns rewards and gametime, your accoutn status changes from what it originally was and becomes a referral account. The mods have been coming down heavily on people that do this on the official forums. Edited by renegadeimp

It's a referral link. You click on it, he earns rewards and gametime, your accoutn status changes from what it originally was and becomes a referral account. The mods have been coming down heavily on people that do this on the official forums.

I don't see any link...and didn't when I first came here. just his /5char.

If there was one, he removed it.

It's a referral link. You click on it, he earns rewards and gametime, your accoutn status changes from what it originally was and becomes a referral account. The mods have been coming down heavily on people that do this on the official forums.

That's not entirely accurate. I fell for one the other day and even got an in game mail that night with my "preferred package" (which I promptly deleted just in case BW takes issue with subs getting that).

My account didn't change and is still in subscriber status as of right now.

Still, not cool though.

Edited by Ridickilis

That's not entirely accurate. I fell for one the other day and even got an in game mail that night with my "preferred package" (which I promptly deleted just in case BW takes issue with subs getting that).

My account didn't change and is still in subscriber status as of right now.

Still, not cool though.

It used to give you referred status immediately. Now it does it if you subscribe within a set number of days. If you dont, it reverts to your regular sub.