Cartel Coin Ship Unlock Costs

igrabreaker

Hey, does anyone know how many cartel coins it costs to unlock the Skiffs and the Hover Chairs in collections?

(I understand that they have to first be purchased from the GTN, or found in a cartel pack).

Don't waste your money seriously. If you think everyone will see your nice ship in wonderful paintjob in space, then you are deluded. All I see in GSF space is a small red dot and a big red circle plus a lot of environment cliffs and rocks. I ain't see any details of any ships. So all these ppl who pay for new paintjob and new ship design are just throwing their $ down the drain.

Don't waste your money seriously. If you think everyone will see your nice ship in wonderful paintjob in space, then you are deluded. All I see in GSF space is a small red dot and a big red circle plus a lot of environment cliffs and rocks. I ain't see any details of any ships. So all these ppl who pay for new paintjob and new ship design are just throwing their $ down the drain.

To be fair though, it might matter to the one piloting it. Same as customizing the interior of your ship would matter to you even if no one else saw it.

I'm not applying the paint job to make it appear special towards other players.

I apply the paintjob because I do fly the ship and I want my ship to fit my personal preference.

Reading your post makes me wonder if you even have your own preference/opinion.

Um...what are you responding to? Have you read the post?

Um...what are you responding to? Have you read the post?

I am responding to the title of this thread - cc ship unlock cost. Those ships that are on sale on the cartel market. I noted that he is referring to hover chair and skiff. But that does not distract from what I am responding to. It may not be relevant to his needs, but nonetheless it is relevant to this thread as titled.

And therefore everyone else should have the exact same standards and limitations as you...

Since when do you get the idea that I WANT everyone to have the same standard. I am just voicing my opinion. If it is the case as you said, then ALL the posters in this forum is guilty of WANTing everyone to have the exact same standards and limitations as them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.