Someone needs to organize the good pugs and solostars

General_Aldo

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a cute couple. :sul_grin:

I can't judge you, I had a few girlfriends when I was 20 little under the age 18, and not ashamed cause I treated them like ladies.

The thing with me is the age 15 in the old days used to be when women got married and had children, the 21st century don't agree with that anymore unless you live in Kentucky lol.

At any rate you 2 love birds are happy and see no reason why you shouldn't be (unless prosecuted then you are in deep **** my friend for life, that record never comes clean on job apps, and judges punish men horrible over this kind of crime because of molesters, which I know you are not but it happens to link in same kind of mind set aka the legal age. I got a friend it happened to and be *********** scared I warn you, just friendly advice, but I am sure you know the hot water your walking on so good luck.)

Oh btw, Merry Xmas. ;)

Edited by Makavelithug

I think I could round up a few casuals during AUS peak time for ranked solo or grouped to get some experience.

If any other less experienced arena guilds/players are keen, hit me up in game and we'll try and organise some ranked for learning/fun

Edited by Weeeeee

Would you prefer putting someone else's finger in your mouth? And hopefully we are just referring to their finger!

I don't think I want a legacy that involves doing stupid **** on the internet for random morons, the legacy I want to build up is this the game called "real life". You all should try it, even has mini-games like "football" and "baseball".

This thread is so troll, "form all guilds into one mega guild"? Really lol. All people need to do is get 4 people from the current guild and queue up.

Iam sure everyone has alts etc, the reason why nobody queues is the exact reason your trying to say doesn't matter. People dont like to lose, so aslong as top guilds queue most people wont. Its sad yes but i guess people on this server dont like losing. I know for a fact that synergy and boss can queue up most times, /whoing you guys shows many people online.

But when i ask if you wanna queue, your main guys aren't online. This is almost the same excuse everytime. If you want ranked to come back, guilds like these needs to sent their high heads abit lower, if you want to be the best agian your not ganna get it by sitting their making excuses and not queueing.

EDIT: Matches lit

Edited by chrisblues

Iam sure everyone has alts etc, the reason why nobody queues is the exact reason your trying to say doesn't matter. People dont like to lose, so aslong as top guilds queue most people wont. Its sad yes but i guess people on this server dont like losing. I know for a fact that synergy and boss can queue up most times, /whoing you guys shows many people online.

But when i ask if you wanna queue, your main guys aren't online. This is almost the same excuse everytime. If you want ranked to come back, guilds like these needs to sent their high heads abit lower, if you want to be the best agian your not ganna get it by sitting their making excuses and not queueing.

Was what I thought was going on, these self proclaimed pvpers are so scared to lose face to good players and would rather play regstar or space pvp haha.

Some chicken **** bs if I ever seen it.

I feel sorry the guys that want competition are waiting around for some scared kids, gotta be annoying. :rolleyes:

Edited by Makavelithug

This thread is so troll, "form all guilds into one mega guild"? Really lol. All people need to do is get 4 people from the current guild and queue up.

Just getting 4 people is a short term solution.

Also this was directed at people who wanted to play group rank, not people who had the possibility to play group rank but are too scared to queue (same with solo queue).

Anyways, this was a last ditch effort to revive group rank / solo rank. People are too scared to lose.

Just getting 4 people is a short term solution.

Also this was directed at people who wanted to play group rank, not people who had the possibility to play group rank but are too scared to queue (same with solo queue).

Anyways, this was a last ditch effort to revive group rank / solo rank. People are too scared to lose.

But the short term solution is the long term solution? Getting 4 people to queue solves the problem. Its that simple

But the short term solution is the long term solution? Getting 4 people to queue solves the problem. Its that simple

never saw you in ranked stop acting like the only one playing it, so glad to leave this game in which everyone has something to say about the game dying yet none of them are ever in my group ranked matches.