Top 10 most under-rated Force Users

LadyKulvax

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What you guys think about Orgus Din?

Din collapsed a portion of a large cave with his telekinetic abilities without much effort and helped Hero of Tython break free from telepathic influence of Sith Emperor. Both are (very) impressive feats.

Edited by S_W_LeGenD

And can we please stop with the Revan talk. He has a literal legion of fans who worship him like a god! It's never going to happen, so just drop it.

AkA

......Under-rated?...... Maybe, but not to an extent for him to be on this list he did make top 10 jedi list so he isn't that under-rated.

Like I said I want to disqualify all those on the community top 10 lists. None of them are under-rated if they made those lists.

This is not about movie goer perceptions, this is more people who are at least familiar with some of the EU such as TCW.

This is generally Force Users, not Jedi or Sith, etc... geared towards the Force specifically.

This is mostly about power but any other nominations based on other aspects can certainly be considered.

I move that people also provide a reason for why their nomination is underrated.

Din collapsed a portion of a large cave with his telekinetic abilities without much effort and helped Hero of Tython break free from telepathic influence of Sith Emperor. Both are (very) impressive feats.

THAT is a nomination he is almost never talked about, I think that would definitely qualify as under-rated poor guy seems to be a good one to talk about don't know about number 1, but definitely think he belongs on this list Angral was not a push-over nothing sith that killed him either and technically Angral was not alone when he did kill him.

This Revan talk is ruining a perfectly good thread...

What about Dooku? I'd say Adi Galia, but now she got killed by Savage, she deserves it :p

Another couple might be Luminara Unduli, surprisingly powerful master, basically on the level of Kenobi with Soresu, and her powers as a Jedi Healer were basically unrivalled in the order, but she's never given any credit...

As for Dooku, you can probably guess. Said to be a bad duelist cause he's old (fools!) and his sorcery has never shown many impressive estoric powers, so is almost always underrated yet again.

Dooku is underrated? This is news to me.

Orgus Din is much better candidate:

Edited by S_W_LeGenD

Orgus Din is much better candidate:

Ahh, right. Of course. I completely missed the memo where every single TOR era character is much more worthy of every list ever known to man.

Yeh, sorry I missed that. I'll stop being an inconvenience now :rolleyes:

Ahh, right. Of course. I completely missed the memo where every single TOR era character is much more worthy of every list ever known to man.

You misunderstood my position in this aspect; Dooku is among the most well-known and respected individuals of the mythos, he have impressive showings even in the movies. Now, of-course, almost every Force-user have been underestimated by some in the debates but Dooku is hardly among the most heavily under-estimated ones, certainly does not qualifies for TOP 10 position in this thread, IMO.

In case of PT era, I would focus on reputation of following:

- Barriss Offee

- Obi-Wan Kenobi

- Agen Kolar

Edited by S_W_LeGenD

Oh, don't be silly. But he has a point, I've never seen or heard Dooku being underestimated once.

And I still nominate Coleman Trebor, because nobody takes him serious.

he might be for people with small star wars universe knowledge, for them its just some old dude who can shot lighting and fight a saber for 3 minutes then die lol, but he was almost unmatched duelists and he was very strong in the force

TOR era characters are unfortunately much more underestimated or go unnoticed then PT era characters on average.

Here is another example: Jun Seros

You saw a missile hitting Darth Malgus in the Hope cinematic trailer, right?

Well, Jun Serous stopped one (a missile) mid-flight, mind-bogglingly epic display of command of the Force I may add.

Jun Seros was also a master swordsman and among the most feared Jedi of the Order.

Edited by S_W_LeGenD

In case of PT era, I would focus on reputation of following:

- Barriss Offee

- Obi-Wan Kenobi

- Agen Kolar

Barriss is a no from me. Kenobi is not underrated at all, and you said no to Kolar a while back, but I hold to the fact he should be on the list.

Barriss is a no from me. Kenobi is not underrated at all, and you said no to Kolar a while back, but I hold to the fact he should be on the list.

Agen Kolar and Rahm Kota or one of these two then.

NO to Fisto and Tinn is my final decision. Even Kolar is not a powerhouse but he dismissed Korto Vos which is something to consider.

Fisto have held his own against Grievous which is also something to consider but he was not able to dominate Grievous with his Force powers and chose to exit, so not so impressive on the whole.

Rahm Kota is best candidate from PT era, put up some fight against both Galen and Sidious.

Edited by S_W_LeGenD

THAT is a nomination he is almost never talked about, I think that would definitely qualify as under-rated poor guy seems to be a good one to talk about don't know about number 1, but definitely think he belongs on this list Angral was not a push-over nothing sith that killed him either and technically Angral was not alone when he did kill him.

This list would never get filled if one of the qualifications was that nobody talked about them. We don't see Cilghal vs. Syo Bakarn, or Whie Malreux vs. Styrak. Doesn't mean these characters are underrated, just means that there isn't much need for conversation.

To me, a character is underrated when they are immediately dissed for some stupid reason even though they are quite powerful or skilled in their own right.

I do have some issues with that video Ralya put up...but I guess it's best not to get into it.

Anyway to make this more clearer, I say we use characters only with substantional information in their history and abilities. Nothing vague allowed.

IE: No "He/She was powerful in The Force and also a skilled lightsaber duelist", or "He/She was a powerful Force User" etc etc

Because if there are no feats to back this up, then I don't see how we are suppose to gauge that.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

To me, a character is underrated when they are immediately dissed for some stupid reason even though they are quite powerful or skilled in their own right.

You mean like Coleman Trebor? "He was a member of the Jedi Council." "Yeah, but he got shot to death like an idiot."

Way too many people have made fun of him

You mean like Coleman Trebor? "He was a member of the Jedi Council." "Yeah, but he got shot to death like an idiot."

Way too many people have made fun of him

Not every Jedi Council member is gonna be some beast Jedi Master able to do a whole bunch of **** with The Force or Lightsaber. Coleman was a dipolmat for the most part rather than a warrior, hence why he was taken down so quick by Jango.

I do have some issues with that video Ralya put up...but I guess it's best not to get into it.

Revan would win hands down. He has decades of years of experience in techniques of the dark side and light side over Luke. Revan was kept alive with Sith alchemy and is more in tune with the force than Luke. Yes, Luke is a great Jedi Knight, but no match for the unlimited power that Revan has

Revan story is also incomplete which means current Reven is being judge we don't know his true power. This is very bias on lukes side. While I have not read the expanded universe books of luke we do know like star killer these books can be considered non canon meaning they didn't actually happen. So id be very careful. But lets be honest here. 1000 years before BBY the force was very weak in all beings Darth bane was the most powerful of his time yet compared to sith and jedi 1300 years before that he was weak. So we should realize as the star wars time go from past to future the force seems to get weaker and weaker. Only certain people seem to have great power yet its minor compared to 1000s of people of the pass possessing the same power. Also it seems u did not read the book of Revan other wise you would know Revan can use light and dark side powers AT the same time this is unheard of in anyone including Luke i'm pretty sure. Also he can use force lighting in reverse with his hand only. Meaning he would vaporize sidious who luke failed agaist. Also you using a very powerful luke vs revan a luke almost no one knows about unless they read the books. SOOO lets re do this please with a non bias this time or give it to someone else who can.

Let me hihglight that one more time.

HE SAID REVAN WOULD VAPORIZE SIDIOUS.

Da*** is wrong with some people.

Either way, those comments are what Rayla was referring to, not the video.

Not every Jedi Council member is gonna be some beast Jedi Master able to do a whole bunch of **** with The Force or Lightsaber. Coleman was a dipolmat for the most part rather than a warrior, hence why he was taken down so quick by Jango.

I was joking. But Coleman deserves a thread where people don't make fun of him, for once.

Although, I like how there are 20 pages and people haven't even agreed on a candidate for #1 yet.

Anyway to make this more clearer, I say we use characters only with substantional information in their history and abilities. Nothing vague allowed.

IE: No "He/She was powerful in The Force and also a skilled lightsaber duelist", or "He/She was a powerful Force User" etc etc

Because if there are no feats to back this up, then I don't see how we are suppose to gauge that.

I concur.