Christmas PVP cheer for uncelsam!!!

UndyingHadyn

I want it to be free of will, I have NEVER said that Group Q should be removed. You have to learn how to read, lil kids. But ofc if you havent finished school i can take it one mroe time, slowly....

1) Solo Q

Where u play solo vs solo pvp

AND!!!

2) Group Q

Group vs Group pvp

Freedom of choise its called. I bet you have nver ever Heard of such, but where i come from it really exist. ;)

Edited by UncelSam

I want it to be free of will, I have NEVER said that Group Q should be removed. You have to learn how to read, lil kids. But ofc if you havent finished school i can take it one mroe time, slowly....

1) Solo Q

Where u play solo vs solo pvp

AND!!!

2) Group Q

Group vs Group pvp

Freedom of choise its called. I bet you have nver ever Heard of such, but where i come from it really exist. ;)

Merry Christmas Sam. May Santa bring you a new game this year that caters to your life of solitude and rejection!

Edited by Master_Nate

Oh look the man of honor has graced us with his presence. I would like to emphasize the word "man" because, as he once said and was seriousing us to the max, and I am paraphrasing here, "You ain't a man if you play in a group".

Please continue to deliver us such great gems in your "Airing of Grievances". It makes my laughoutloud stat autocrit..

Edited by L-RANDLE

I think Uncle Sam's christmas present was delivered early this year:

SOLO RANKED QUEUE

That's right Uncle Sam, you can totally avoid the premade groups if you click on this.

Of course, since most solo stars won't click this option, there is always a chance that guildmates will get into matches together; my advice, start a thread calling out all of the solo queue super stars who don't have it in them to click on this magical button that solves all of their premade problems.

Merry Christmas Uncle Sam, it must be nice to get what you want every now and then.

Premades are not that bad as people say. Just yesterday we faced a premade in a pub vs pub match (ironically the premade responsible for my huttball win last match) and we fought against it in a pug. We almost won too if not for our derp guard who decided not to call inc for grass, I had to call inc for him FROM SNOW as I had been monitoring his health having the feeling that would happen, sadly it was too late when I found out, I called out inc grass while I was defending SNOW, never heard of something like that even happening. Point is if not for that derp losing our node at a critical moment when close to the final 100 points we could have won.

Also, I faced a premade a while back ( it was one of my friends ironically from a pvp guild who was running premades that day) in Huttball, that premade was so focued on medals they forgot about the one important thing: THE BALL. Despite bad gearing that even caused the few greatly geared among us to leave and get replaced by semi-geared guys, and no one other than a guardian having an HP at or above 29k, and despite the other team being decked with ranked gear, we managed to beat that premade, we were a pug, yet we beat a complete premade regardless. It depends on the premade really, some are very coordinated, others are too focused on medals or something, and others are a bunch of guys who think that working together in a flashpoint has to mean they can do the same thing in pvp (lol) but anyway, premades are beatable, and this is coming from me, a veteran player who at no point has EVER done a premade, at the most I group with a guy who is as badly geared as I am (or was, I managed to get almost the full Obroan set by now, in shells of course since Obroan looks like awful pve crap recolored) just to hang out with eachother that's it.

Edited by Sangrar

Premades are not that bad as people say. Just yesterday we faced a premade in a pub vs pub match (ironically the premade responsible for my huttball win last match) and we fought against it in a pug. We almost won too if not for our derp guard who decided not to call inc for grass, I had to call inc for him FROM SNOW as I had been monitoring his health having the feeling that would happen, sadly it was too late when I found out, I called out inc grass while I was defending SNOW, never heard of something like that even happening. Point is if not for that derp losing our node at a critical moment when close to the final 100 points we could have won.

Also, I faced a premade a while back ( it was one of my friends ironically from a pvp guild who was running premades that day) in Huttball, that premade was so focued on medals they forgot about the one important thing: THE BALL. Despite bad gearing that even caused the few greatly geared among us to leave and get replaced by semi-geared guys, and no one other than a guardian having an HP at or above 29k, and despite the other team being decked with ranked gear, we managed to beat that premade, we were a pug, yet we beat a complete premade regardless. It depends on the premade really, some are very coordinated, others are too focused on medals or something, and others are a bunch of guys who think that working together in a flashpoint has to mean they can do the same thing in pvp (lol) but anyway, premades are beatable, and this is coming from me, a veteran player who at no point has EVER done a premade, at the most I group with a guy who is as badly geared as I am (or was, I managed to get almost the full Obroan set by now, in shells of course since Obroan looks like awful pve crap recolored) just to hang out with eachother that's it.

So wait, while you were calling inc from snow to grass, did you notice any healers in mid that were under pressure? And what about the dps's, where were they?

People complain about premades and there damn voice communication.. but tonight was the first time i actually did a premade with OMG VOIP in a long time and tbh we just quoted dailypvp all night, Most of the time i don't bother... u jus need to get a few players that know what they are doing in there specified role = win. Military target calling isnt required for regular wzs 99% of he time.. unless you take life far too seriously.

People complain about premades and there damn voice communication.. but tonight was the first time i actually did a premade with OMG VOIP in a long time and tbh we just quoted dailypvp all night, Most of the time i don't bother... u jus need to get a few players that know what they are doing in there specified role = win. Military target calling isnt required for regular wzs 99% of he time.. unless you take life far too seriously.

Who is dailypvp and what does he say? Please elaborate!

Who is dailypvp and what does he say? Please elaborate!

A funny guy who streams his and sometime others pvp matches.

"Guuuuuuuys"

"Omg it's just Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyyyyyyyrrrrrgghhhh"

Edited by helloder

So wait, while you were calling inc from snow to grass, did you notice any healers in mid that were under pressure? And what about the dps's, where were they?

I just was watching that guards health, we had captured the premades turrets and they still did not have mid, the team decided to keep them busy there, but the idiot guard at grass did not even call for help, I saw his health start dropping so I had to call inc FOR HIM. Had he called for help when they were actually running to him that would have bought our team extra time to intervene and save the match. As for the guys at mid, they were fine, its just that one guard, and I was only baby-monitoring him because I had a feeling early on that he would do just what he ended up doing, it is the first time, and quite possibly only time I think, that someone has EVER HAD TO CALL FOR HELP TO GRASS WHILE GUARDING SNOW AND DOING THE GRASS GUARDS JOB AT THE SAME TIME! Two words: "inc grass". Simple right? takes little time to type into chat right? Well we could have beat the premade if not for that guy.