Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Life Day gear recycled from last year?! LAZY

Rileysoph

you right they are completely different the problem is they pulled them off development made a new name for their team and whamo less people working on the game

Classic "I have no idea what the internal workings of Bioware are so I am convinced that "whamo" less people are working on content" post.

Armchair analysis on this game is even worse that it was on WoW's forum. Yeah, all games have it but its "dense" around here.

Edited by Arkerus

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

en·ti·tle·ment

noun \-ˈtī-təl-mənt\

: the condition of having a right to have, do, or get something What some on these forums think they are saying, when in fact the "right' is not true thus falls into second one where you FEEL you have a right.

: the feeling or belief that you deserve to be given something (such as special privileges) How most people on this forum use the word..i.e "sense of entitlement"

: a type of financial help provided by the government for members of a particular group

There are people digging through trash bins this Christmas to find a meal and this guy complains about fake snowballs in a pretend online world. So ridiculous it almost can't be real. So sad that it is.

Yet you're here on an internet forum which is for the pretend online world.

en·ti·tle·ment

noun \-ˈtī-təl-mənt\

: the condition of having a right to have, do, or get something What some on these forums think they are saying, when in fact the "right' is not true thus falls into second one where you FEEL you have a right.

: the feeling or belief that you deserve to be given something (such as special privileges) How most people on this forum use the word..i.e "sense of entitlement"

: a type of financial help provided by the government for members of a particular group

The defenders need to realize that asking for something doesn't mean you're demanding something, it doesnt mean you have a right to have that thing. 99% of the people on here use "entitle" because they have nothing intelligent to say

The defenders need to realize that asking for something doesn't mean you're demanding something, it doesnt mean you have a right to have that thing. 99% of the people on here use "entitle" because they have nothing intelligent to say

depends on the "how" you ask.

Suggestion or asking for something in a respectful tone is one thing.

"asking" for something while stating what was "offered" was <insert slew of 'colorful' adjectives> is probably going to elicit a specific type of response.

i.e "hey, thanks for the gift, but would it be possible...."

vs.

"OMG W.T.F What Idiot gave us this..<slams it down on the ground>.. I WANTED A PONY.. We didn't ask for this@#$ *(@#$# thats just a @#$@# lazy @#$@#$# job."

Edited by DOHboy

Very well put.

Some people might be good - at for example PvP - but they definitively lack in terms of communication.

And politeness.

"Why any politeness when rudeness gives me the things I want even faster ?"

Walmart is selling the same Christmas stuff as they did last year.

Y U SO LAZY WALMART GET BETTER DEVS OR I QUIT

On the spot.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

^tbis

a vry astute assessment

Edited by IStillWantMySWG

"TBIs?"

According to google that means Traumatic Brain Injuries.

Since I'm 100% certain that's not what you meant (since you were agreeing with the previous poster) what does that term stand for?

Oh give him a break. It was clearly a misspell of 'this^'

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.