Has anyone gotten a final score of 1000-999?

DAWUSS

http://i.imgur.com/P2XB6EI.jpg

Probably the most fun match as well, we got a poor start and fought back.

*edit* full disclosure, I went through my screenshots and it reminded me I've seen this happen twice. This one is from the other side :ohttp://i.imgur.com/wWZvI1B.jpg

Edited by Trigon
added full disclosure

Yup! I have, Close game...some issues with people not helping...lead to the other team to gain a temporary advantage. Overall it was a super hot close game...I was at the edge of my seat...Flipping out. With my trusty Blackbolt which has been fully upgraded.

Both won and lost. It's fair to say I was a little angry when we lost 999-1000 having been ahead until getting 3 capped because people were arsing around.

Wow, check out the dude with 19 kills and 503 objective points. I assume it was a gunship sniping turrets. Regardless, very impressive. Like a lot of gunship users, probably a little *too* impressive. :p

Gunships typically don't get many objective points, because you have to get in close to the satellite to score (no objective points for shooting turrets) and they stand off sniping - they'll usually get shot up themselves if they get close because that's scout/strike territory. So a) gunships don't get lots of objective points; b) that guy in the screenshot probably got those points, kills and damage on a scout or strike, would be surprised if he were a gunship.

Edited by Wainamoinen

Both won and lost. It's fair to say I was a little angry when we lost 999-1000 having been ahead until getting 3 capped because people were arsing around.

Gunships typically don't get many objective points, because you have to get in close to the satellite to score (no objective points for shooting turrets) and they stand off sniping - they'll usually get shot up themselves if they get close because that's scout/strike territory. So a) gunships don't get lots of objective points; b) that guy in the screenshot probably got those points, kills and damage on a scout or strike, would be surprised if he were a gunship.

His hit percentage is rather high for a strike or scout, not impossible but abnormally high - most of the great dogfighters I see generally have around 40% hit rate, going over 50% is a extreme particularly for a long match.