The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New Hairstyles?

Inafinus

Just a basic suggestion, more hairstyles for races. From what I've seen there are unused ones from early builds of the game such as this one.

http://postimg.org/image/i4e1hp8fj/

I've been hoping for this hairstyle to be available but it's nowhere to be seen... (Would've been fitting for my Jedi Guardian.)

Also, it'd be nice to bring the new Human hairstyles to the other races that can actually use them. (Mirialan, Chiss, Sith, Cyborg, Miraluka...)

Yeah I'm wondering when some new hairstyles will be out too. How about a simple low-tied ponytail (instead of tied at the top of the head, it's tied down by the neck) for females of all races. It did seem weird that the Human Hairstyles should be so exclusive to humans, culturally.

I'd love some new hairstyles too, particularly for the non-human races. Aside from the long loose style for females, all of the other new CM hairstyles that were released could be used without any worries about clipping (with some masks, maybe brow ridges) so I just don't get why they aren't available. :confused: And heck, that long style clips like mad with a ton of armor styles, so why not just let people playing aliens decide for themselves if it will work for their character.

And seconding the ponytail suggestion! I'd really like a nice simple one for my male character too, actually. Hopefully it'd be a proper ponytail though, not a super short slicked back hairstyle with a tail tacked on the top like the current ones. Hair doesn't work like that, unless it was meant to look like an extension piece, that is. :p

+1

Additionally, I think it would be cool to be able to add streaks of a different color to your hair. You could have like 5 placement options (say one left streak, one right streak, two left, two right, and all through), and a few different color options (maybe blond, light brown, dark brown, white/grey, blue, red, and purple). It would add more variety of hair styles, and there's even a precedent for it. Just look at that Mirialan smuggler girl who's in a lot of the promo art.

Really suprised how customization station was abandoned since it launched ... nothing has been released bar a few Human and Chiss options ,thought new options would be at least a bi - monthly . I still have a Twilek and Miralucka wishlist about 10 pages long Edited by gurneyslabb