Republic Alderaan Side Missions - Paladins Dark Side?

Nozyspy

Hey, i dont suppose anyone would be able to tell me:

are still able to save the hostages if you choose the dark side option and attack the Wolf Baron? Im not so bothered about the dark side points (the Wolf Baron needs punching in the face!), but i would like to know if choosing it ends up killing all the hostages (or any other bad effects) before i finish the quest!

I hope this is in the right forum! Thanks for any info anyone can offer!

Nozy

Edited by Nozyspy

Really? Blast, this guide: http://www.swtor-spy.com/quests/paladins/6107/ seemed to suggest you could attack first and save them. :(

That link was very vague to the point of leading you to get 300 innocent citizens of Alderaan killed. Your connection to the Force has grown darker as a result, and Master Satele has begun to doubt your commit to the Jedi Order. Kira Carsen has requested a transfer to another Jedi Knight and T7 has stopped talking to you:(

Edited by AshlaBoga

All THREE HUNDRED DIE O_O

In my opinion you should get like 500 Dark Side points for that choice.

still if u roll evil trooper on OMantell one of the side quests...

you're suppose to find medication of some sort or whatever... and if u pick evil side he has line like... GIVE ME MEDICATION OR THE KID DIES

idk whats worse :D

Edited by RaptorClown

still if u roll evil trooper on OMantell one of the side quests...

you're suppose to find medication of some sort or whatever... and if u pick evil side he has line like... GIVE ME MEDICATION OR THE KID DIES

idk whats worse :D

Neither. There's also the one where you get to run hunger games on refugees...with an obstacle course made up of landmines.