Rocks completely OP, Also killstealers, need nerfs BAD!

themaem

I have had it! Rocks are completely OP, they have insane damage that is above everyone elses, they are constantly 1 shooting people. Not only are they completely OP, but they are also kills steamers, I can not count how many times rocks have stole my kills!

This needs to change! Rocks need a MASSIVE nerf to their DPS, they also need their manuevrabilty reduced, it seems like they always get in my way instantly! Not to mention their massive health, I have put atleast 800 shots into one rock in a match, and it still didnt die! Not a good move Bioware!

It is clearly evident how OP rocks are, just look at how many rocks are in every single match, If rocks are not nerfed I am just going to have to unsubscribe, I cant take it anymore as long as rocks continue to be the FOTM!

I enjoy playing galactic starfighter enormously but in the week or so that I have been playing, I am noticing a trend that is beginning to become very disturbing and will only increase as this content is released to preferred and finally the F2P gamers.

They are completely overpowered and it’s my belief they are exploiting and hacking because they don’t even appear on the scoreboards at the end, despite 1 shotting upwards of 80 or so starships each match. They camp specific areas AND they appear to be AFK throughout the entire match.

The Ability to have 100% shield and hull penetration and 1 shotting the sturdiest of starfighters is so ridiculously over powered it’s insulting. In the lost shipyards, they constantly take out all manner of starships and they do this with relative ease as most pilots who succumb to their OP tactics are locked in heated dogfights, circling and boosting, retro thrusting and barrel rolling all over space while trying to engage the enemy.

I am of course talking about the Asteroids. Please ban them.

Also, I was not invited to a wedding or any kind of nuptial gathering, being informed i am leaving an engagement area and instantly being 1 shotted is also a disgrace.

Thanks for listening.

Edited by Talluin

It is clearly evident how OP rocks are, just look at how many rocks are in every single match, If rocks are not nerfed I am just going to have to unsubscribe, I cant take it anymore as long as rocks continue to be the FOTM!

If the rocks could be broken, every time you broke a rock you'd just end up with two or more rocks. This means that technically there are infinite rocks in every match. In comparison, all other ship classes, being only finite in number, make up an infinitesimal percentage of the participants, such that they may as well not exist. Something must be done to make other ships relevant.

Edited by dinwitt

If the rocks could be broken, every time you broke a rock you'd just end up with two or more rocks. This means that technically there are infinite rocks in every match. In comparison, all other ship classes, being only finite in number, make up an infinitesimal percentage of the participants, such that they may as well not exist. Something must be done to make other ships relevant.

Reminds me

a) of an certain old-fashioned arcade-style game :D

b) a thing someone once tried with deadly critters in an online game (I only read about it) ...