PvP Community Event with your Host Pacifism

PacifismActivist

Toon(s) name(s): Rilok, Isr, Ryyjin

Toon(s) class(es): Shadow, Vanguard, Guardian

Preferred spec(s): Infiltration, Tatics, Focus

Comment(s): Most likely will run with Rilok since other toons are nowhere near as geared for this

cool dude, ill find you assassins to vs, id love to fight ur vg tho ;) whats different about my tourny is I want people to play on different toons, I don't just want assassins and scoundrels haha

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol you took your highlighted video down after I called you on it. Your scoundrel is full 65s with BIS 67 mods in it. You deleted your losses on twitch and deleted your big rage festival of you rage logging out and crying that me winning was ********. You talked so much **** and still do when you lost, cried, edited your 1 win, said you would destroy me on your scoundrel (you didn't), and still lost to me.

My toon isn't BIS and is missing some augments because I don't augment conq gear. I hardly play my commando at all anymore since its not as viable in ranked/raiding. I destroyed you twice you cried and logged just like before. You lied about beating Alteronis and I. If you really want you can come duel me again any time. You are complete **** will always be ****.

Oh and to add insult to injury I am a clicker. You got beat by someone you thought was ****** and is a clicker on a ****** class no less.

Edited by headshot_hendo

you lost to me and I removed the video as a sign that I don't give two ****s about beating a noob, I'll say it again stop replying unless you move a toon here (btw our server is far from dead, YOURS is dead and people are moving from pot 5 to bastion as well as vice-versa) and duel me on toons I actually play. Or else, stop replying dude, it's incredibly annoying that I could own you on your sorc so hard that to this day you feel the need to tell lies about who beat who and make claims about my abilities when no one here thinks I'm a noob. You're making my thread look silly with your stupidity, either bring a toon over and prove that I'm somehow a bad player or leave me alone like I did to you by deleting the video and ignoring some of your forum posts.

at the end of the day, I play ranked versus some of the best guilds in the game and prove my worth on a daily basis by streaming it, you don't stream, you're in a noob guild that doesn't queue ranked, you have no right to call out good players just because you beat me with a sliver of health that you wouldn't have if you had the same gear that I do. I'm not answering anything else you say for all the reasons above, UNLESS you have the balls and courage to move a toon to bastion, in which case I will glady put you in the brakets versus me on whatever toon you want.

Edited by PacifismActivist

i still have a scoundrel there but he's a lil under geared. never the less I will duel you because I know I can own you. I'm streaming now we could show everyone how bad you are!!! come message me on twitch

Remember this retard. You challenged me to a duel lol. You won 1 out of 3 before you rage logged and edited out losing .

1. You aren't a good pvper and never have been.

2. My guild does run ranked, its ok you thought Ghost Infantry was one of the best guilds on harbinger. LOL

3. If you would like to duel again you know where I am. You made the claim you could beat me on your scoundrel. I will admit that you wont the first duel you had 2k health left. The next 2 I won with 40%+. You ran your mouth got beat edited the video cutting out your losses because of your pride then I called you on it so you deleted the video entirely to save face from you claiming you "owned" me with 2k health left.

4. I will gladly duel you again, but im not going to transfer my toons to a lesser server to duel you when I have already dueled you on 2 separate occasions where you cried about me winning.

You have by far the most diluted sense of self of any person I have ever seen. Get over yourself clown. Stop prowling play grounds for 16 year olds, play the game and have fun, and keep your ****in mouth shut. It will save you a ton of trouble. You really think you would have learned by now that not many people like you. You were widely hated on harbinger and still are, not because you were good or ever even close to decent, but because you had a big mouth that you couldn't back up. You started all this **** and have lied from the start. You need to honestly realize that lying on a game so you don't have to be yourself isn't a healthy way to deal with problems.

You have by far the most diluted sense of self of any person I have ever seen. Get over yourself clown. Stop prowling play grounds for 16 year olds, play the game and have fun, and keep your ****in mouth shut. It will save you a ton of trouble. You really think you would have learned by now that not many people like you. You were widely hated on harbinger and still are, not because you were good or ever even close to decent, but because you had a big mouth that you couldn't back up. You started all this **** and have lied from the start. You need to honestly realize that lying on a game so you don't have to be yourself isn't a healthy way to deal with problems.

angry you lost to a 63/65 scoundrel, angry you're single, anger. leave me alone now if you don't have the balls to duel my real toons.

Edited by PacifismActivist

He's off your server dude, why do you care to follow him so much.

On top of that, you're bad for thinking winning duels means anything, even more so for thinking harb is worth doing ranks on.

Shushh

Sorc

Corruption

Sneakyphuc

Operative

Healing

Sourpussy

Merc

Healer

I want a battle of attrition. Bit silly the tournament but I will enter my PT and see if I can get some lucky crits and activate kolto later than some pyro noobs and see if the AP FOTM actually know how to play with HEGC active.....

Koozie

Powertech

Spec - Pyro, AP, Shield

Sneakyphuc

Operative

Spec - Concealment

Will fight anything on either!

Edited by Kooziejr

Agonyy

Aguni

Marauder

Operative

lolsmashsmashsmash everybody is dead spec and Annihilation

Medicine

not the best 1v1 player out there and these toons are the only ones i play atm which i still kinda need to gear up my operative as it's not win without bolster and augs :t_tongue:

I find dueling someone of the same class/spec boring. To make this interesting, why don't people list in their posts what specs they are willing or unwilling to go against for each toon they list. Hypothetical example:

Lightning sorc. Will not face op healers and deception sins.

Smash mara. Will not face madness sins (they are too OP).

I find dueling someone of the same class/spec boring. To make this interesting, why don't people list in their posts what specs they are willing or unwilling to go against for each toon they list. Hypothetical example:

Lightning sorc. Will not face op healers and deception sins.

Smash mara. Will not face madness sins (they are too OP).

feel free to, but once I have a few more participants (plus I have some friends who will duel but who don't post on the forums) I'll post brakets, and the winner of the top prize will be the guy who will at some point win vs other classes/specs becasue obviously not everyone has the same 55 toons, etc. Once I make the brakets feel free to ask for a rearange or class change, or rather work out who you're dueling with what class kind of thing.

Toon(s) name(s): Zeroday, Elec-tric, Infrared

Toon(s) class(es): Assassin, Sorcerer, Powertech

Preferred spec(s): Deception, Madness, AP

Comment(s): My Sorc and PT are a little undergeared. (PT moreso, since it just hit 55 on Saturday.) Still, I'm curious to see if I can beat anybody with them. Also, I like the idea of dueling on Ilum in the middle of that Gree pylon area.

Toon(s) name(s): Zeroday, Elec-tric, Infrared

Preferred spec(s): Deception, Madness, AP

Comment(s): My Sorc and PT are a little undergeared. (PT moreso, since it just hit 55 on Saturday.) Still, I'm curious to see if I can beat anybody with them. Also, I like the idea of dueling on Ilum in the middle of that Gree pylon area.

you're in boss right? please get more of your guildies to sign up cough jooling cough

Toon(s) name(s): Tiberiøs, Merlin, Te'kin

Preferred spec(s): Darkness, Madness/Hybrid, AP

Comment(s): My guys are half 65/67 but always go all out. We need more of this, it sounds like it'll be a lot of fun.

Toon(s) name(s): Tiberiøs, Merlin, Te'kin

Preferred spec(s): Darkness, Madness/Hybrid, AP

Comment(s): My guys are half 65/67 but always go all out. We need more of this, it sounds like it'll be a lot of fun.

cool dude we need those classes, ill post a thread probably tomorrow with the first draft of brakets (subject to change obv) and announcing the prizes and a rough idea of how I can determine winner(s)

cya there reg star <3