Do the cartel mini-pets sell at all?

loudent

I once sold one of the Isotope-5 droids for close to a million (don't ask which, it was a while ago and I haven't opened a pack in ages). So yes, they sell, but like with everything else it depends on their rarity. You won't get a lot for most of the pets. Just have to check GTN listings to find out what your items could be worth.

If you really want to make some credits, sell the unopened packs rather than the random items within. :)

Yeah, it depends on the pet. Some are rare and can earn you some good creds. Others aren't quite trash, but not worth much. One other thing... just because a pet doesn't sell for much now doesn't mean it will stay that way. Some pets become rare over time and their value will go up.

I tend to sell most of my pets right away. Even a few thousand creds is worth it given that I need the space in my cargo.

I make a boat load of credits buying Model pets and holding them for later resale. I don't bother with the critters, just the various Model class pets. Sometimes I have to hold them for a while.. but I always make at least 500% on them by buying low and holding to resell once they become rare on the GTN. People dump them on the market and undercut each other early on for most of them. Edited by Andryah

I've got something about 100 pets on my main.. and 90% of them were bought on GTN and they come (unfortunately) from packs. I can't be alone, there's been whole thread about pet lovers. So they sell, just not many have a good price. I think they sell better than mounts.

Pets are no more different here than they are in wow. It depends on rarity of the pet. The only down side of swtor is you don't have ultra rare pets like Tryael's Hilt for wow or other similar pets. Swtor isn't old enough yet to have that level of rarity. Perhaps in two more years.