PUBS Own in StarFighter here aswell..........

GhostSentinal

In GS you need literally 2 people with a clue to win matches. You want to win more matches? roll a scout, spec it for speed. Get to the turret first and then hug the turret for the rest of the game.

please do this more and i mean everyone, i love bending over these types of people who think thats a good idea and im not even a good player, so please do sit under the turret circeling in my target range 2 seconds before i blow you the **** up.

Imps on this server are retarded, that is all there is to it really.

I've come to that conclusion as well. I got tired of getting stomped on my main, so I got on one of my old pub toons and played the default loadout scout with no upgrades....suddenly i was breaking all kinds of personal damage and kill records and scoring achievements left and right.

Imp pilots tend to tunnel vision and fly in a straight line. The better pilots are definitely on the republic side.

paskun, rypere, glycol those are good GSF imp players. dulfy too.

edit: rypere normally plays scout so you can leave him as is. when paskun glycol and dulfy play gunship besure to support them so they don't get chased away. f if you support your team's gunships they can do a lot more damage compared to when they constantly have to run away from the Pub's scouts/fighters.

Also keep on attacking nodes and mines. If pubs are losing one satellite they go to the enemy satellite on the other end of the map to try and cap that. always kill turrets since that is bound to attract the enemy and hopefully the rest of your team can ninja other nodes while the enemy is busy reinforcing their satellite. i see imp players fight above or several thousand meters away from the satellite. that's not good. Fight underneath/above/close to the node. its the only way to cap satellites and win.

Edited by paowee