Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Elect Your Backup Juggernaut Representative Here

Luckygunslinger

I would go with ssfish. Undying is too focused on PVP and kneejerk trashes people, even if he has occasionally decent opinions.

However I'd prefer someone who is at least doing hard mode of the new content and either has done, or knows a fair share about nightmare content.

You kidding me baby? Everything I touch turns into solid gold. When I speak, rose petals fall on the ground. All of you here, are already working for me. :eek:Some refuse to accept it, a few others are unaware of the fact, but I'm your Overlord. Don't fret over who the next "figurehead" is, for I will put him there, and he will be taking orders from me and executing my plans. ;)

You on the other hand need to be asking us what our Q&A was like, examine what was discussed and addressed, and seek our juggernaut counsel. If you want to be *that guy* lordbad, then I suggest you start getting yourselves organized on the guardian forums. Over here your just a chump who drops his opinions like a cow poops in a field. Collect respect from your Jedi peers, discover purposeful questions, then comeback here to us jugs to ask what we think.

Content?

Duel me for an hour, it would be the worst nightmare your guardian ever had. :rak_03:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would go with ssfish. Undying is too focused on PVP and kneejerk trashes people, even if he has occasionally decent opinions.

However I'd prefer someone who is at least doing hard mode of the new content and either has done, or knows a fair share about nightmare content.

Im in suckafishes main raiding group..

I nominate Undying Hayden, or ssfish. Vig/Veng needs help. Rage should be for regs, and make Veng the PvE/Ranked PvP spec.

i made these specs look viable enough for ppl to let juggs raid, before they were viable.

You kidding me baby? Everything I touch turns into solid gold. When I speak, rose petals fall on the ground. All of you here, are already working for me. :eek:Some refuse to accept it, a few others are unaware of the fact, but I'm your Overlord. Don't fret over who the next "figurehead" is, for I will put him there, and he will be taking orders from me and executing my plans. ;)

You on the other hand need to be asking us what our Q&A was like, examine what was discussed and addressed, and seek our juggernaut counsel. If you want to be *that guy* lordbad, then I suggest you start getting yourselves organized on the guardian forums. Over here your just a chump who drops his opinions like a cow poops in a field. Collect respect from your Jedi peers, discover purposeful questions, then comeback here to us jugs to ask what we think.

Content?

Duel me for an hour, it would be the worst nightmare your guardian ever had. :rak_03:

See, its stuff like this that reaffirms that we can't have people like you as rep. You and your close minded PVP MEANS ALL trash is really annoying and is bad for the juggernaut perception AND guardian perception as a whole.

Now, if you were actually willing to respect others and ACTUALLY debate on NON PVP related concerns AND PVP concerns, then you MIGHT get a vote. Otherwise you end up on every jugg and his mother's ignore list.

Edited by lordbadtamaru

Maull i actually think back then it WAS viable due to the execute.

I'd love to see a parse on an executable dummy today from the old Vigilance Vengeance.

Seriously, I bet we would have been totally fine and not needed a change.

It would be 100% better. the procing rate seemed much better. an the dot timers were fine. sunder had no problem.. rage was even more abundant.. an rage vs vengeance rage lost.. even in RnG.

See, its stuff like this that reaffirms that we can't have people like you as rep. You and your close minded PVP MEANS ALL trash is really annoying and is bad for the juggernaut perception AND guardian perception as a whole.

Now, if you were actually willing to respect others and ACTUALLY debate on NON PVP related concerns AND PVP concerns, then you MIGHT get a vote. Otherwise you end up on every jugg and his mother's ignore list.

WHOA MY PERCEPTION IS MISCONSTRUED? Assuming judgmental positions is silly, don't you think? There is nothing wrong with refusing to pvp, I don't hold that against anyone. It doesn't matter what it is you do, for I invite all valid jug comments from everybody.

My respect is hard-earned, and only a few have it.

What is it about pve dps gameplay that you feel places yourself on a higher mantle than I? It is you that are displaying the traits of a closed mind. I make no mistake where my strengths are, and I embrace feedback from anyone.

Pve is you're line of work? fine. Compile your list of issues, and then let's compare notes at the end of the day.

You're a fool for making posts like this, you should instead try to organize the guard threads. Like I said, quit stumbling around here like a blind man in the dark. Get back to work on your guard forums and drum up some solid resources. You aren't powerful enough to challenge my status here. It's a fight you will lose my friend.

I don't think it's a matter of power at this point, and honestly, you sound like a child :/

Not at all really. It's about dealing with "self-righteous pve pretentiousness", and having a bit of fun with it.

This thread was dead anyways. What would you do if someone was trying to invalidate you? lol it's really childish to be truthful, and it's always a matter of power. I'd watch what you say when isolating my quotes. Picking a fight with me isn't in your best interests.

Go back to this thread's popularity opinion soirée, or get back to compiling jug ideas, hmm?

At any rate, happy holidays everyone. We'll hash out our jug stuff in the new year.

Edited by UndyingHadyn

Not at all really. It's about dealing with "self-righteous pve pretentiousness", and having a bit of fun with it.

This thread was dead anyways. What would you do if someone was trying to invalidate you? lol it's really childish to be truthful, and it's always a matter of power. I'd watch what you say when isolating my quotes. Picking a fight with me isn't in your best interests.

Go back to this thread's popularity opinion soirée, or get back to compiling jug ideas, hmm?

At any rate, happy holidays everyone. We'll hash out our jug stuff in the new year.

Picking a fight with you is not even remotely my intention. Anyway, at the moment I'm really not in the mood of starting a discussion, merry Christmas days to you all ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.