The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Will BBA return to swtor??

JeadiMasterTitan

"This post makes no sense. BBA is an event and the derelict saber doesn't even come from that. "

Yeh it does. There's a BBA reputation vendor on the fleet and to gain rep you either have to complete bounties or buy cartel packs which have random BBA rep drops in them. To answer the OP um....now you're asking. I've been mainly picking up the new one (contractor's?) and sure there's been some in them. Tbh tho i think they were put into any packs after the BBA was introduced.

Event rep from the Bounty Hunter event can be used at two vendors in the Cartel bazaar: the BBA Acquisition Officer and the Freelance Gear Merchant. Reputation from the cartel packs can't be used at these two vendors but needs to be used at the specific vendors on the other side of the Cartel bazaar.

"This post makes no sense. BBA is an event and the derelict saber doesn't even come from that. "

Yeh it does. There's a BBA reputation vendor on the fleet and to gain rep you either have to complete bounties or buy cartel packs which have random BBA rep drops in them. To answer the OP um....now you're asking. I've been mainly picking up the new one (contractor's?) and sure there's been some in them. Tbh tho i think they were put into any packs after the BBA was introduced.

No, the Cartel packs don't have BBA rep drops in there. The Bounty supply corp. is the reputation for the bounty packs while the BBA is for the event. The BBA event and the Bounty supply corp. are two entirely different things.

Okay, let me explain since more than one person seems to be confused here...

The Derelict Lightsaber you want is a Cartel Market weapon ONLY. It comes from the Bounty Supply Corporation, or the BSC for short. Any vendors that are labeled with "Bounty Supply" are Cartel Market related vendors. The ONLY way to get reputation for these vendors is by buying one of these Cartel Packs: Contractor's, Freelancer's, Pursuer's, Tracker's, or Opportunist's Bounty Pack. Whenever you open one of these packs, you will get either a Cartel Market Certificate, or a Green, Blue, or Purple reputation item. You use the reputation items to gain the needed reputation to buy stuff from the Bounty Supply Vendors. As an estimate, it takes approximately four Hypercrates to go from zero to Legend with any of the Cartel Reputations.

The event from the Bounty Broker's Association, or the BBA for short, is a monthly event. It happens once a week, every month. You can NOT get the Derelict Lightsaber from these events. The vendors are called; BBA Acquisition Officer and Freelance Gear Merchant. They sell armor sets, blasters, rifles, HK customization, and a few other odds and ends.

Edited by Vecte