How do you unlock gunship?

Deltasniper

Seconded, I was SO looking forward to playing the gunship and now I cannot since I subbed on the 6th of Nov. It is making me so angry that I am locked out of it. Heck I would pay cartel coins to buy one, but no, there is none to be found. Edited by Boerewors

Seconded, I was SO looking forward to playing the gunship and now I cannot since I subbed on the 6th of Nov. It is making me so angry that I am locked out of it. Heck I would pay cartel coins to buy one, but no, there is none to be found.

Same here. Ironically, they are locking themselves OUT of money by doing this. Now ill just farm the ressources to buy it when it comes out.

• 3 weeks later...
I just hate having whole teams be the gunship and hit you from across the map. I missed the gunship because I was not a subscriber at the time. I had been a subscriber since launch for a long time. This game keeps giving me reasons to both want tp come back and then leave again. If the subscribers have to wait to Feb I will drop back down to preferred or nothing since my money or willingness to pay money for the ship is not welcomed.

I hear you about that... i think i subbed like the week after the deadline. I left WoW cause i was bored and had wanted to try this game since it came out, but wasn't willing to have 2 subscription games at the same time. >.< looks like i should have come over a little bit before i finally did. I keep wondering how to get the gunship cause I get so sick of getting shot from across the map and killed in like 2 shots. Now finding out that I won't be getting the gunship anytime soon makes me kinda mad. As someone said previously, I'd be willing to buy it with coins (assuming it wasn't ridiculously priced) just to be able to even the playing field a bit... >.> I'm sick of the people using the gunships having like a 12:1 k-d ratio while mine is averaging about a 3:5 (with an average of about 9 assists and minimum of 250 objective points)

• 4 weeks later...

Honestly though, being that we are complaining about having too many of these ships out there, how else could they try to convince the playerbase to balance themselves?

Although I too am a long time founder subscriber that reinstated my account after the Nov 1 deadline and therefore am restricted to focus on another ship for the time being, I feel they used limiting access to specific ships as a way to balance the playfield a little more. In fact, i slightly appreciate the initial limitation as it forced my to get the other ships to mastered status before all of the floods of f2p bots show up.

I do agree though, that not having access to a game you pay for stings a little. But i surely appreciate allowing me to have fun flying as a beta rather than only early releasing on the public test server.

Cant wait for feb 4 deathmatch.

Edited by jebbacon