Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

2.5 patch notes?

DimmuJanKaarl

Just curious when we can expect the final patch notes for 2.5; I seem to recall reading some time ago that they would put patch notes the day before. /vergeofapoplexy

Also, when do servers go down and when can I expect to start patching? I'm thinking of calling in sick tomorrow ;) but would like to know whether I'll actually have anything to play in the morning.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, really.

... someone's already hounding ...

wow. ok first of all I realize I'm an hour ahead of them but I had been at the office almost 3 hours when I posted that; second, I hardly think my post qualified as hounding; and C., is it really so difficult and labor-intensive to give information already at their disposal? not sure what you do but I'm instantly digging into emails and answering the phone within minutes of sitting at my desk, regardless of the day or proximity to a vacation. thanks for instantly devolving what started as and could have remained a simple, genteel post.

The Server Droid says that the chances of patch note deployment are 725 to 1. Actually, Server Droid has been known to make mistakes… from time to time… Oh dear…

Never tell me the odds! One of these days you're going to make a mistake and I just hope I'm there to see it ;)

LOL clearly this satisfies everything I asked for in my OP :rolleyes:

Then from now on genius, wait for the patch notes to be released. If you don't see them, they obviously weren't released yet, now were they? Hard to comprehend, I know.

same **** different patch... patience people

this thread happens every single patch lol /shakes head

Some things just never get old.

This thread needs some bacon now.. to keep the interest up. :D

AND for the busy MMO player who does not have time to actually cook and consume bacon.. I offer you this:

http://www.amazon.com/Accoutrements-11957-Bacon-Lip-Balm/dp/B002SIFQUQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1386013757&sr=8-2&keywords=bacon+deodorant

AND

http://www.amazon.com/Accoutrements-11723-Bacon-Flavored-Toothpicks/dp/B000VF5UYU/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1386013757&sr=8-7&keywords=bacon+deodorant

Squeeee!!!!

Edited by Andryah

Then from now on genius, wait for the patch notes to be released. If you don't see them, they obviously weren't released yet, now were they? Hard to comprehend, I know.

feeling a bit touchy today? that's why I asked about them in the first place! ffs where is the crime in what I asked for in OP?? why the **** must you insist on flametrolling a perfectly reasonable post by responding with a smart *** reply then getting pissed when I call you on your asinine uninformative non-helpful response? cripes go take your meds and calm down!

feeling a bit touchy today? that's why I asked about them in the first place! ffs where is the crime in what I asked for in OP?? why the **** must you insist on flametrolling a perfectly reasonable post by responding with a smart *** reply then getting pissed when I call you on your asinine uninformative non-helpful response? cripes go take your meds and calm down!

While he did sort of spit in your eye about it.. the fact remains that they have an established pattern of releasing patch notes the AFTERNOON (Austin Time) the day before the patch.

In other words.. you are ignoring historical trends and creating a discussion topic where there is really nothing to discuss.. other then to remind you of their established routine.

Comprehension is obviously not a strong trait of yours.

The link I originally posted was a link to additional patch notes that weren't previously listed. The class ones in which you were asking about. Remember? The fact I even took the time to find the link and post them is far more than you deserved. Next time, do yourself a favor and actually do some research. After all, this is the internet. ;)

I have no doubt those notes are no where near complete, but it gives you a good idea.

Edited by Pirana

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.