The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

100% XP Boosts

Ferrety

I would suggest adding the option to purchase 100% XP Boosts to the Cartel Market.

The Double XP weekend's are great, but not everyone can make the most of them. Adding in purchasable 100% XP Boosts would give those who can't participate in the weekend's an alternate way to experience them and also those of us who have seen most of the leveling content already over a chance to skip some side quests.

Thanks!

Small experience boosts are double XP for an hour, and large experience boosts are double xp for 3 hours. I've been using double xp all week just using those that I got from doing quests. These are also available on the cartel market and and GTN. IF you're on jedi covenant server i'd consider selling the only 3 I can sell that are small xp boosts.

Small experience boosts are double XP for an hour, and large experience boosts are double xp for 3 hours. I've been using double xp all week just using those that I got from doing quests. These are also available on the cartel market and and GTN. IF you're on jedi covenant server i'd consider selling the only 3 I can sell that are small xp boosts.

are you sure they are 100% boost and not 25% boost?

Gives people OPTIONS.

If you want to level up very fast, go ahead and buy 100% xp boosts..

If you want to level up very slow, go ahead and buy 99% xp nerf.

They nerfed A LOT the XP reward since release, believe me, I have 16 level 55 toons, I know what I'm talking about, they nerfed by 50% + the XP reward.