Happy Thanksgiving

Sarfux

On this day, let us be thankful for our families, friends and loved ones that we cherish so well :) Also, I would like to wish Happy Thanksgiving to all the SWTOR developers, community managers, and ones who hold this game together. Let's all be thankful that we have this great game and it keeps getting better.

I am thankful to be here and to have such great people in my life, also on the forums ;)

Happy thanksgiving everyone! Enjoy yourselves!

On this day, let us be thankful for our families, friends and loved ones that we cherish so well :) Also, I would like to wish Happy Thanksgiving to all the SWTOR developers, community managers, and ones who hold this game together. Let's all be thankful that we have this great game and it keeps getting better.

I am thankful to be here and to have such great people in my life, also on the forums ;)

Happy thanksgiving everyone! Enjoy yourselves!

Agree happy Thanksgiving all!

Well, I'm not american but... Happy Thanksgiving I suppose! You all have fun doing whatever it is you do!

Ditto - I hope all those Americans are thankful that they get an extended double xp weekend while all the rest of us in the world are working. :p

Edited by Grue_Hunter
grammar