Make Darkside/Lightside Useful

Kazjan

I think it time that devs needs to spend some time on the Darkside/Lightside choices in game. What is the purpose for even being Dark side 5 or Light 5 other then for looks. I doubt the Player community even know the game have light side/dark side vendors.

Suggestion:

1) Cool looking Armor

2) Stat bonus

3) Weapons

4) Emotes

5) Title such as Jedi Council Member or Dark Council Title

This is Star Wars this is still important even though it a small portion of the game.

Edited by Kazjan

I personally think it should only be an indication of your choices. (and of course the darkside corruption look if you want to show it)

The idea of items being locked behind darkside or lightside means that people would need to pick certain choices just to equip an item.

There are already some weapons out there with this stipulation and I don't like it.

DS/LS choices should be made based on how your character goes through the story...not because an item is locked behind a certain DS/LS tier.

If they come out with great gear that only a DS/LS can use...people will definitely be only picking those choices just for that piece of gear.

The morality of the storyline choices alone is a good enough reason for the darkside/lightside in my opinion.

Edited by VitalityPrime

Some vanity items may be good... but nothing more.

Or we going back to time when you have to make a choice for whole character leveling once and follow it even it seems utterly stupid.

Now I can make whatever I want with multiple choices because it not limit my character in any way (relics are too small boost to be concerned).

Personally I think the idea of more gear is a good one. You just make LS/DS have gear that is comparable to each other and it has a very specific look that would denote LS/DS. Also, you could give a bonus of some kind, but again, there would be something comparable on the opposite side. Maybe seed the gear with +Def for light, and something else of DS.

And make them modifiable!

Lvls 1-3 relics only

Lvl 4 relics and armor

lvl 5 relics, armor, and weapons