Developing a Level for Galactic Starfighter

CourtneyWoods

Hello guys,

First of all, congrats to the designers and developers.

I have been playing only Spacefighter pvp since. I LOVE IT!

And the maps are awesome :). You can really have a lot of fun...

Only that I personally find the gunships TOO powerful. Look in the stats at the end of the level. All gunship owners do 50 k, while the others are struggling at 20k :). And it does not matter that they are weak in close combat, because you never reach them (they shoot you from too far off).

Maybe the ideea of the asteroid fields would be workind. Always having to move might proove more difficult. Or some way to attack them without being in the open.

May the Force be with You!

Hello guys,

First of all, congrats to the designers and developers.

I have been playing only Spacefighter pvp since. I LOVE IT!

And the maps are awesome :). You can really have a lot of fun...

Only that I personally find the gunships TOO powerful. Look in the stats at the end of the level. All gunship owners do 50 k, while the others are struggling at 20k :). And it does not matter that they are weak in close combat, because you never reach them (they shoot you from too far off).

Maybe the ideea of the asteroid fields would be workind. Always having to move might proove more difficult. Or some way to attack them without being in the open.

May the Force be with You!

Oh you poor clueless youngling :)

I hunt gunships for a living with my advanced scout :)

Most of them just hang around in the same spot completely oblivious to their surroundings. That means you can sneak up on them and take them out in a very short time with the right tools :)

They are not OP... they are almost a glass cannon :)