The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Jedi Consular - Nadia Grell Companion

TyrrnosTheWise

I don't know if this has been covered in another thread or not. Did some looking, found nothing. But here's the thing:

Toward the end of the Sith Inquisitor story, the player gets a companion called Xalek. He is your new apprentice and takes the role of a Sith Assassin. He wields a double-bladed lightsaber and has the ability to tank. What I'm finding out with the Jedi Consular is, this is not the case for Nadia Grell. She may wield a double-bladed saber, but she cannot tank. That becomes an issue for me. Why make one apprentice on sith side able to tank, but not let it's mirror do the same? Xalek is a beast as a tank/DPS companion. Much better than Khem Val in my experience. Qyzen Fess isn't bad, but he mirrors Khem. Doesn't do a lot of DPS, but they both tank. Nadia is a Jedi Shadow. Give her the ability to tank. Plain and simple. Anyone else feel the same here?

Why make one apprentice on sith side able to tank, but not let it's mirror do the same?

Because there are no direct mirror companions.

Yes, Qyzen and Khem are both first companions and they are both melee tanks, but Qyzen is an Aim Tank and Khem is a Strength Tank.

Andronikos is the SI's second companion is a ranged DPS. the JC's second companion is Tharan a healer.

And yes, both the final companions are double bladed lightsaber apprentices. That does not mean that they both have to be able to tank.

Variation is a good thing :).