Drop down list for sending mail

UnscathedAnimal

whenever I use the mail system to transfer items (especially Cartel items) to other characters, there's always a terror that I'll type the name in wrong and send something off to a random stranger. A drop-down list of names from my friends list, guild, and my own account would be GREAT for alleviating that fear. Just select the right name and send.

I have the same issue.. I am in a panic when I log onto the other character.. It like 'Please let me have mail!!'..

So I agree with you here!! It would be nice if our alts showed up the way guildies do.. They just need to add our alts to work as if they were in the same guild.. In fact if you put all your toons in the same guild you can select them.. Right now only one of my toons are in a guild.. :(

Either a drop down list or autofill just like with friends and guildies.

Today I had a misspelling and it actually gave me a warning that I was about to send something to someone that was neither a friend, guildmate, or a character in my legacy. That's a good start, but having the autofill would be good, also.

Characters on your 'Friend' list are included in the current 'autofill' functionality, so adding your alts to your Friend list works fine, albeit only for same-faction mail.

It would be nice if our entire legacy was included as well.

You've pointed out the limitation... Legacy characters of the other faction. So I agree with your last sentence. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.