Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Best player of each class!

Arkillon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotdamit Z look what you did to the thread....it was all touchy feely and you derailed it....Talionis > any tank in game #comeatmeimwaitingwithawatergun

Also assuming the upper tier of pvpers cant parse the same bland numbers you pvers put up is asinine, but plz do continue to que up team ranked at 3 am with your buds, just make sure not to get your healer glololobaled this time

Gotdamit Z look what you did to the thread....it was all touchy feely and you derailed it....Talionis > any tank in game #comeatmeimwaitingwithawatergun

Also assuming the upper tier of pvpers cant parse the same bland numbers you pvers put up is asinine, but plz do continue to que up team ranked at 3 am with your buds, just make sure not to get your healer glololobaled this time

last time i remember we beat you and some people in your team got salty and banned people from ts but whatever. im pretty sure you dont remember that.

Nah, I derailed because I knew Zenod gets a hard on for calling me bad.

Inb4 rip

Edited by ExarKunxx

You shouldn't be here either, you talk a lot of **** for being in a ****** pve progression group.

Oh and what was it that you did pre 3.0 ? Riiiiight not killing council HM thats what you did. Okay

Hmm I thought this drama was dealt with? Apparently not.... I have never ever been a ***** to anyone in EA so you can continue to attempt to drag a group into the ground by trash talking it LOL I mean really the **** is getting old and you keep running your mouth! I honestly think you would be someone I would want to raid with..... NOT LOLS

Edited by OasisKid

.............we dont have ts..........you have ts......so maybe you got that backwards............

last time i remember we beat you and some people in your team got salty and banned people from ts but whatever. im pretty sure you dont remember that.

Hmm I thought this drama was dealt with? Apparently not.... I have never ever been a ***** to anyone in EA so you can continue to attempt to drag a group into the ground by trash talking it LOL I say grats to the HM Cora kill and yet we are called TRASH..... Nice your clever and such a good person I would totally want to raid with.... NOT LOLS

OH PLEASE PLEASE, Crytera raid with me ....

and tisci go get carried by Finish, thats all you're good for

HEY!!! His name is Bruce Maclean!!! and yes I was carried confirmed!!! Please go back to parsing 1.4k kthnksbye ;)

OH PLEASE PLEASE, Crytera raid with me ....

and tisci go get carried by Finish, thats all you're good for

Sure thing reg star. See you in yolo ranked. Oh wait you don't so that either. Some pvper you are

You should stack more accura-z for forum pvp because you missed pretty hard with this post, and like almost every other pvp related post you've made in this thread.

Sincerely,

Grillex

P.s. hope you don't get Bombay to tank for you against bwaps $

Are you hyped to see them get erased from ranked by "mediocre unskilled players that dont belong anywhere"? :rak_03:

smh I'm so disappointed that you started as a class that would one day become fotm, you should have known...

Edited by Rawrgs

In a rare moment of seriousness, I'd just like to say how downright pathetic some of you guys are right now.

Zenod you salt filled poutine eater, youre wasting your time arguing with these pve peasnts like I'm wasting time gracing you with my words of wisdom.

Also calling zenod bad? Salty yes, but zenod has always been an amazing player in multiple classes.

Exit area/hmd people? Get out of a PvP thread, stick to gimping bosses or battling scripted fights, you're not ready to put on the big boy pants yet.

Everybody else, stay classy.

Edited by RPsus

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.