Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Best player of each class!

Arkillon

There is no misunderstanding, just a lack of any reason for compliance.

You might have been used to Kirito doing anything you said like the lap dog he was, but if you think any of us will do the same then my sincerest condolences.

Because let's face it, other than Kirito, nobody on the forums has any interest in doing what you say, unless your fellow bwaps members are on their knees behind you like Kirito was.

Kirito, in three months, became a much greater player than you ever did in three years, Evan, stop humiliating yourself, stop trying to matter - you don't. He did an impulsive choice and found himself in front of locked doors. We're on good terms, I hope that satisfies your curiosity.

Also, insulting my guild, guildmates, or friends, is unnecessary and dispresctful towards everyone that is wearing my guild tag. You should have just asked me why he left, you would have gotten an answer. This is my last reply to you, this conversation is not going anywhere.

Edited by Arkillon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We here in the SWTOR PVP community are like a big family so it's only fitting that there's drama on Christmas.

As roleplaying representative I must correct you as it is Life day, not Christmas.

Edited by RPsus

Kirito, in three months, became a much greater player than you ever did in three years, Evan, stop humiliating yourself, stop trying to matter - you don't. He did an impulsive choice and found himself in front of locked doors. We're on good terms, I hope that satisfies your curiosity.

Also, insulting my guild, guildmates, or friends, is unnecessary and dispresctful towards everyone that is wearing my guild tag. You should have just asked me why he left, you would have gotten an answer. This is my last reply to you, this conversation is not going anywhere.

Kirito's improvement in pvp was never in doubt, im pretty sure I said something to agree with that a couple months ago, this does not change the fact that you can't blame us for not understanding why he was out of Bwaps when after he went full e-rage at sNtP and stopped following Sicari around and swapped to you.

All you had to do was explain what happened and there would be no reason for any of this sillyness.

Edited by RPsus

this does not change the fact that you can't blame us for not understanding why he was out of Bwaps when after he went full e-rage at sNtP and stopped following Sicari around and swapped to you.

I seriously don't even know why anyone cares about any of this... I know how much you miss drama and it's entertainment now that shadowlands is quiet. But, might I suggest latino drama shows? I'm sure those would more than fill the void ;)

Edited by Dage

I seriously don't even know why anyone cares about any of this... I know how much you miss drama and it's entertainment now that shadowlands is quiet. But, might I suggest latino drama shows? I'm sure those would more than fill the void ;)

I'm fairly sure nobody cares about any of this, I mean let's be honest, this IS the SL forums.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't think you can see when you are dead...

I have this nasty habit of being really, really good at everything I play.

Granted, I have a lot to learn in SWTOR and quitting back in 1.1 or 1.2 didn't help. I won't say I'm best or anything lol, but nobody's unbeatable and that's my motto for PvP.

PUBS

Guardian DPS: (Don't remember name but in Anti-Climactic, focus spec)

Guardian tank: -

Sentinel: Aluvian

Shadow DPS: Effort

Shadow tank: -

Sage DPS: Cielo

Sage Healer: Zama

Scoundrel DPS: Entity

Scoundrel healer: -

Gunslinger: Calem

Commando DPS: Zachariah

Commando healer: Donna

Vanguard DPS: Cleavette

Vanguard tank: -

IMPS

Juggernaut DPS: One'man'army

Juggernaut tank: Pvesucks

Marauder: -

Assassin DPS: Zenod

Assassin tank: Endurance (RIP Zenod until you get some REAL tank gear)

Sorcerer DPS: Xani

Sorcerer healer: Tonic

Operative DPS: Armory

Operative healer: Xa'vuy

Sniper: Trade

Mercenary DPS: Dedication

Mercenary healer: Rambeezy + Supgirl

Powertech DPS: Clyde

Powertech tank: Magikarp

Blanks left blank if none have stood above the rest since 3.0

-fix't

I think the new list is pretty accurate, would make some changes though:

Marauder - Frequencyz

Merc heals - Rambeezy/Calico

Also it doesn't do Xav justice to list him under one specific healing class so I made an entirely different category:

Healing period - Xavuy/Poisonberry

Edited by Ononogbu

Except there's only like 3 BWAPS dudes listed.

If we're being honest I'd say Tonic doesn't fit the sorc spot, we could just list Xav/Poison in all heals spots because that would be the most accurate, if we're listing the best. For the most part I'd say (at least for imp side) that it is pretty accurate.

Except for the fact that Jalgo/Techniques are nowhere on this list.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.