Best player of each class!

Arkillon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Biased list is biased. Too much riding going on in these lists.

I mean to even list sorcs is an embarrassment. I get on my madness sorc and pull the highest numbers in the game without much effort. And where is Pux? he's a pretty good healer.

pux is good but not the best also sorry venk will add you in a sec.

Also it isn't biased if it's true :p

Edited by JosephGVargas

Le derp

Jedi Guardian: Radiance, Moo'shu,Evan

Jedi Guardian tank: Moo'shu, Pea'tear, Talionis

Jedi Sentinel: Thalamir

Jedi Shadow: Civile, Cunnan,Effort

Jedi Shadow tank: none worth mentioning

Jedi Sage: Bubbles,Techniques

Jedi Sage healer: Lexi's sage, Moir'ai

Scoundrel: Lynx, Notfaddycakes

Scoundrel healer: Nisseesi,Xa'voy,Vaxination,Lux'a'nex

Gunslinger: Missbehavin,Pipsy? whatever Donna's slinger is,Spurs

Commando: Zachariah,Ntitty,Firerayne

Commando healer: Donna,Ntitty,

Vanguard: Finish,Stormrayne,Jalgo's vanguard

Vanguard tank: no idea

Sith Juggernaut: Maliken,Vugaes,Shid'on,Goo'boo,Unfurl,Evan

Sith Juggernaut tank: Asha,Pvesucks,Xa'vy

Sith Marauder: Aballam,Frequencyz,Dumpstered,Alex'andros,Maureena,Mcnooberton

Sith Assassin: Zenod,Iscariot,Komatos,Epiphany

Sith Assassin tank: Komatos Allah

Sith Sorcerer: Cypher,Ohh'gee,Techniques,Hoppin-dottin,Lick'mah'crit,Liquidz

Sith Sorcerer healer: Heal'to'full,Klotho,Lexi,Cypher

Operative: Swurve,Sicari,Fox'y,Stand

Operative healer: Xa'vuy,Braelaa,Laet

Sniper: Lumindeyn,Dr.Venkman

Mercenary: Chasso,Naten,

Mercenary healer: Donnamite,Energizer-bunny,Kedos

Powertech: Jalgo,FT-XV,Bust,Ritilla,Unfurl,Bams

Powertech tank:Jaray

lul wat, just stahp. I wish I was the best Sentinel but I know that's not true, thanks though :o Me love you long time.

Le derp

Jedi Guardian: Radiance, Moo'shu,Evan

Jedi Guardian tank: Moo'shu, Pea'tear, Talionis

Jedi Sentinel: Thalamir

Jedi Shadow: Civile, Cunnan,Effort

Jedi Shadow tank: none worth mentioning

Jedi Sage: Bubbles,Techniques

Jedi Sage healer: Lexi's sage, Moir'ai

Scoundrel: Lynx, Notfaddycakes

Scoundrel healer: Nisseesi,Xa'voy,Vaxination,Lux'a'nex

Gunslinger: Missbehavin,Pipsy? whatever Donna's slinger is,Spurs

Commando: Zachariah,Ntitty,Firerayne

Commando healer: Donna,Ntitty,Civille

Vanguard: Finish,Stormrayne,Jalgo's vanguard

Vanguard tank: no idea

Sith Juggernaut: Maliken,Vugaes,Shid'on,Goo'boo,Unfurl,Evan

Sith Juggernaut tank: Asha,Pvesucks,Xa'vy

Sith Marauder: Aballam,Frequencyz,Dumpstered,Alex'andros,Maureena,Mcnooberton

Sith Assassin: Zenod,Iscariot,Komatos,Epiphany

Sith Assassin tank: Komatos Allah

Sith Sorcerer: Cypher,Ohh'gee,Techniques,Hoppin-dottin,Lick'mah'crit,Liquidz

Sith Sorcerer healer: Heal'to'full,Klotho,Lexi,Cypher

Operative: Swurve,Sicari,Fox'y,Stand

Operative healer: Xa'vuy,Braelaa,Laet

Sniper: Lumindeyn,Dr.Venkman

Mercenary: Chasso,Naten,

Mercenary healer: Donnamite,Energizer-bunny,Kedos

Powertech: Jalgo,FT-XV,Bust,Ritilla,Unfurl,Bams

Powertech tank:Jaray

I think you deserve to be listed under Op healer little troll.

Also, where's somnax?

Edited by Rambeezy

Hey Vanov, did you get the new graphics option when you logged in? There might still be hope for you. My brother logged in and got this message on the top left-hand corner of his screen saying something about a new graphics option and now his game is running super smooth.

Ok so I got the message that "Better graphic settings are available for my computer...blah blah blah" and accepted the changes...only to have the game increase the overall graphics quality which resulted in even lower FPS xD

I can understand why it'd set the graphics to low. Texture quality on Very Low is actually more intensive on your PC than having it set to Low, but we all know how epic BW logic is, so let's not question this, at least they finally figured out which of their own texture options provides the best performance. However, I just can't understand why they decided that increasing the environment, the tree, and the grass quality on top of enabling shadows would increase performance. :rak_02: Back to 1.7fps then :D

Edited by Tevzz

Ok so I got the message that "Better graphic settings are available for my computer...blah blah blah" and accepted the changes...only to have the game increase the overall graphics quality which resulted in even lower FPS xD

I can understand why it'd set the graphics to low. Texture quality on Very Low is actually more intensive on your PC than having it set to Low, but we all know how epic BW logic is, so let's not question this, at least they finally figured out which of their own texture options provides the best performance. However, I just can't understand why they decided that increasing the environment, the tree, and the grass quality on top of enabling shadows would increase performance. :rak_02: Back to 1.7fps then :D

The best advice I can give you is to build a gaming PC. It'll cost you roughly around $700-800, but it'll be worth it. A nice AMD FX 6300 with a decent GPU can run this game pretty smooth. Throw in a Noctua CPU fan and you're set.

The best advice I can give you is to build a gaming PC. It'll cost you roughly around $700-800, but it'll be worth it. A nice AMD FX 6300 with a decent GPU can run this game pretty smooth. Throw in a Noctua CPU fan and you're set.

nope,

game engine is too bad, buying a new rig is like a 10% chance if good fps, and 90% of bad.

also dont go amd cpu, go intel.

also dont go amd cpu, go intel.

If you have money to spend go Intel, but really AMD will suffice.

An FX 6300 or 8350, Asus M5A97 MOBO with a decent GPU will run this game pretty well. I find that people who lock themselves on just Intel don't really have enough experience with building PCs anyway.

Edited by DARKheartLAND

If you have money to spend go Intel, but really AMD will suffice.

An FX 6300 or 8350, Asus M5A97 MOBO with a decent GPU will run this game pretty well. I find that people who lock themselves on just Intel don't really have enough experience with building PCs anyway.

sorry to disappoint, but for the majority of people, even on good rigs the game plays like complete crap, the engine is just a big pile of crap.

sorry to disappoint, but for the majority of people, even on good rigs the game plays like complete crap, the engine is just a big pile of crap.

Who's disappointed? The engine may be crap, but it runs pretty well for me.

Also, get an avatar pic already, Churb. It's getting annoying replying to someone without an avatar pic.

Edited by DARKheartLAND

even on good rigs the game plays like complete crap, the engine is just a big pile of crap.

Welp, if I hadn't spent a couple of grams on University fees I would probably get myself a good PC. I mean I've tried playing on a friend's comp before (it's pretty dam solid) and no matter how bad the game engine is, the difference in FPS and my own performance is just ridiculous...I didn't have to spend 3-4 seconds finding my target just coz they keep teleporting everywhere.

I'll keep in mind what u guys said tho, it will definitely come in handy once I get more moneyz, thanks :)

Edited by Tevzz

kirito tried to make a "non mainstream" list and put jalgo as best PT....fail.

In the sense that Jalgo is mainstream or in the sense that he isn't good? Which imo is far from true but hey, I don't have mad skillz so can't judge.

The first one. Like a billion people have put jalgo on their list....which makes him incapable of being on kirito's mega hipster list.

Ahhh, ok. For a second I thought u said Jalgo is bad and had a major *** reaction because you're not THAT much of a troll.