Would others like to change the colours of there guns and sabre hilts too ?

MrMorganMorgans

Putting dyes in any swtor item makes it look better, the different people walking around with a toon done just the way they want it.

Colour crystals for gun bullets and light sabres.

So why have they not let us put a dye in to change the colour of our blaster pistols or my rifle or assault cannon ?

Even to colours of sabre hilts ?

So you just gave BW another idea to make more money on the CM. maybe what they should do is give the crafter a chance to make something new like a color-kit to change the color of stuff. Oh wait, but they wont make money off it so we are boned. (Again)

I'd be much more interested in the ability to modify sound effects and particle effects on the weapons to be honest.

The ability to change the colors on weapons is marginal at best, since they do this already with the weapon progressions in the cartel packs.

I'd be much more interested in the ability to modify sound effects and particle effects on the weapons to be honest.

The ability to change the colors on weapons is marginal at best, since they do this already with the weapon progressions in the cartel packs.

Oh please yes!

The sounds on some of (ok, lets be honest, most of) the blasters is horrid...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.