Darth jadus

ShadessaWayland

hello all :)

i play now IA dark side i play this game bevore full light side but i was not rely happy with that

also i mock darth jadus when you must meet him and he kill me in 1 blow

ok np he was lvl 35 but after that the story go on and nothing rely hapens

not a word from keeper and watcher 2 its a bit dull ??

but i was thinking i skip that quest and lvl my self to 35 +

come back and i kill jadus if its poseble ore have any try that ??

wil be fun to change the story completly

the story of IA is amazing already but to twist it more wil be great :)

so what do you guys think ??

sorry for my english :(

Not sure what you mean, but if you're saying that the story didn't change when Jadus beat you up at the end of Chapter 1, that's normal. SWTOR (or any MMO, really) will just let you rez and try again.

Leveling up some more until you can beat him is viable, yes.

I generally assumed the scene where he kills you for disrespecting him is, like any time you die in the game, the equivilant to a game over. But since this is an mmo and there are no saved games, you revive and do the conversation again rather than reloading, which is why nobody comments on it afterwards. It essentially didn't happen anymore.

As to whether your level affects that scene, not as far as I know.

Not sure what you mean, but if you're saying that the story didn't change when Jadus beat you up at the end of Chapter 1, that's normal. SWTOR (or any MMO, really) will just let you rez and try again.

Leveling up some more until you can beat him is viable, yes.

Depending on your dialogue choices, it's possible for Jadus to kill you in the first conversation you have with him.

Edited by Bleeters

I generally assumed the scene where he kills you for disrespecting him is, like any time you die in the game, the equivilant to a game over. But since this is an mmo and there are no saved games, you revive and do the conversation again rather than reloading, which is why nobody comments on it afterwards. It essentially didn't happen anymore.

As to whether your level affects that scene, not as far as I know.

Depending on your dialogue choices, it's possible for Jadus to kill you in the first conversation you have with him.

He doesnt kill you, he even tells you before that your not going to die but knocked out.