Trooper-Inquisitor companion connection? *SPOILERS*

Pietrastor

Trooper-Consular has a connection (Iresso served under Jorgan). Not a companion-companion connection, but Elara's dad is the NPC you speak to arriving at the fleet as an agent, as well.

No actual interactions that I can recall, but some nice continuity.

Edited by Lesaberisa

So there's Qyzen & Mako having scenes together, Kaliyo paying a visit to Doc, Risha growing up with Vette. Where's the Trooper-Inquisitor companion equivalent? Or did I miss something that was there?? :confused:

The Doc-Kaliyo thing confused the heck out of me until I realized it was a romance scene. Saving a Hutt? Blech! lol

The Doc-Kaliyo thing confused the heck out of me until I realized it was a romance scene. Saving a Hutt? Blech! lol

There are another connection to Bounty Hunter's companion which make this scene kinda pointless even Doc manage to cure Nem'ro, but at some point when Skadge escaped from Belsavis's prison. He track down the hutt and ending his life. Which Doc referred to it as "some idiot bounty hunter ruin his chance of becoming popular"

Beside Trooper and Jedi Consular companion connection. I noticed Inquisitor companion have no connection to other class companion. :(

Edited by shamfurdispray

Not a companion-companion connection, but Elara's dad is the NPC you speak to arriving at the fleet as an agent, as well.

Is this actually a confirmed fact? I'm aware that Elara comes from a family of with a big military background, but is there anything in the game or the encyclopedia that confirms that the guy is actually related to Elara? There's also Dorne Base on Hoth, but I don't recall that it was specifically named after someone.

Well, Wookiepedia references the Old Republic Encyclopedia...I don't have it myself, so I can't say for sure if that's correct. It seems pretty likely he's related to Elara in some way, though, since his background matches her description of her family and it seems like it'd be pretty pointless to have a Dorne as that NPC unless it was an Easter egg.

It's Dorn Base on Hoth (no e), presumably named after someone/thing else.

Well, Wookiepedia references the Old Republic Encyclopedia...I don't have it myself, so I can't say for sure if that's correct. It seems pretty likely he's related to Elara in some way, though, since his background matches her description of her family and it seems like it'd be pretty pointless to have a Dorne as that NPC unless it was an Easter egg.

It's Dorn Base on Hoth (no e), presumably named after someone/thing else.

I honestly assumed the dude has Elara's grandfather, not father. Dude looks ancient to me. :D

I honestly assumed the dude has Elara's grandfather, not father. Dude looks ancient to me. :D

I'm quite surprised the Sith did not execute or punish Dorne family, after Elara and her brother defect to the Republic however the man you met on Imperial fleet named "Vasil Dorne" a father to both Elara and Aleksei regardless of his ancient looks.

Edited by shamfurdispray

There's a Trooper-Consular connection: Lieutenant Iresso apparently served under Jorgan at some point.

Edit: Nevermind, was mentioned on second post. In that case I've got nothing that hasn't already been said.

Edit2: I suppose it could be worth mentioning that there's an antagonist connection with Sith Warrior and Jedi Knight: in Threat of Peace, Harron Tavus and Satele Shan (as well as a few others) bumped into Darth Angral and Darth Baras, with Tavus and Angral coming to blows. Of course, I'm sure that's common knowledge here.

Edited by Crimson_Paladin

I know this is getting off topic and have nothing relate to Trooper-Inquisitor companion connection, but since a few people start to mention about missing opportunities. Information below concerned with a novel Revan, and it's major spoilers read it on your own peril.

There are one huge let down for me on one of the midgame flashpoint (Maelstrom Prison) as Jedi Knight's player if you take Lord Scourge with you when you meets Revan and the Exile, they both treated him as nonexistent regardless of his important role in Revan novel. I know even the writers didn't intend player to take Lord Scourge there but this was a disappointment and missed opportunities.

Edited by shamfurdispray

I know this is getting off topic and have nothing relate to Trooper-Inquisitor companion connection, but since a few people start to mention about missing opportunities. Information below concerned with a novel Revan, and it's major spoilers read it on your own peril.

There are one huge let down for me on one of the midgame flashpoint (Maelstrom Prison) as Jedi Knight's player if you take Lord Scourge with you when you meets Revan and the Exile, they both treated him as nonexistent regardless of his important role in Revan novel. I know even the writers didn't intend player to take Lord Scourge there but this was a disappointment and missed opportunities.

Uhhh....You do know you the maelstrom prison happens first in the timeline then you get lord scourge way later right...According to the timeline Revan wouldve been dead/defeated anyway before you got Scourge. There wasnt any missed opportunities with this at all. It would have made absolutely no sense unless they used to delorean.

Edited by Girdeux

Uhhh....You do know you the maelstrom prison happens first in the timeline then you get lord scourge way later right...According to the timeline Revan wouldve been dead/defeated anyway before you got Scourge. There wasnt any missed opportunities with this at all. It would have made absolutely no sense unless they used to delorean.

Good point, I tend to forgot the timeline in this game but I still love to see those three meets each other though.