The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

FLASHY! and other existing art.

mashthekeys

As much as I love some of the new art in these packs and on the market, I would really like to be able to wear some of the cool existing art that NPCs get to use. Thana Vesh armor was a great start, but definately at the top of my list are the 2 weapons Smugglers get from Corso. Flashy and Torchy.

I find these 2 models to be the #1 and #2 best looking pistsol models in game and would love to see a customizable pistol using the same models.

I remember getting Flashy (on my scoundrel) early on but destroying it as it was my first custom weapon and I was a bit of a noob back then. Now of course I realise there is no other custom weapon in game with this model. I even rolled another smuggler (gunslinger this time) and kept flashy, but of course this is no matching offhand. What makes it a little more frustrating is that so many NPCs get to use this pistol. Damn them! :mad:

Pretty much the same deal with Torchy but there are a few pistols in game that kind of look like it. Also I get that there should only be 1 "Flashy" so if this model is added, it should just be named SoroSuub SSK heavy blaster.

Edited by mashthekeys

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I'd love Flashy... had it not a scope.

And honestly - no one besides redneck-desert-eagle-duck-hunters put a scope on a combat fist-firearm.

Total douche mode.

So - yeah. Flashy without the scope.

Generally: more serious looking blaster pistols. :D