Abuse and harassment in pvp community

Seireeni

Community building for PvPers? is that like where they cycle through toons cussing you out with every swearword they know and change characters to continue their temper tantrum when you put them on your ignore list?

And there is a good example of the worst kind of player out there. Some people seem to think that the behavior you describe improves players and the PVP community. In actually it makes the entire community look bad and drives players away. It keeps new people who see the behavior from even trying PVP. The people you describe are the ones who need to be shunned by the PVP community and banned by BW.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You keep treating people as such, pampering them with advice and tactics, and you're going to ruin their chances to be decent players. This fail mentality may work in society, but in a competitively designed game mode, it cripples players and destroys the quality.

You may have numbers in your misguided self righteous nonsense. But no matter how much you sit on top of your high horse, you're never going to improve the PvP community as a whole and you are the direct cause of the fail quality of PvP by supporting the notion.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________my response (sorry for not being able to highlite his above)___________________

Well you sure aren't going to fix the PvP community and society by treating everyone who you think is inferior to you like crap. Well answer me this: do you really think people will strive to do better in pvp and other things if all everyone wants to do is threat them like a dog? Most people end up hating life after being bullied in the real world or on the internet and have no intention to live up to the bullies expectation of them.

Edited by fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg

- Everyone has same gear .. SWTOR fail

This is probably the most ignorant comment I've read so far. Do you really believe the equipment worn in an athletic sport equates to the gear a player wears in TOR?

Gear in TOR = the training of an athlete. It represents the grind a player has put into the game to get better stats, just like an athlete that has honed thier skills in practice.

- Organized teams compete against each other .. SWTOR fail

Ranked PvP.

But thanks to this weak mentality of pugs being ENCOURAGED to be bad in addition to lack of player base, how else can the quality be expected to improve? Bad player base + Bad leadership examples + lack of growing game community = SWTOR fail. Despite the will of the devs and myself for it to succeed.

- Teams of similar skill/age level compete against each other ... SWTOR fail

Queue and level seperation.

You fail.

- There are tournaments and leagues ... SWTOR fail

Leader boards and ranked. Although I would like to see some tourneys.

But again, this proves nothing in regards to competition. A vast majority can be competitive without the incentives of tournaments or leagues.

- There is such a thing as fair play ... SWTOR fail

There is fair play in SWTOR. You just don't seem to understand how classes designed to be sneaky and deceptive are actually a fair part of the game.

Again, if you knew the different aspects on how competition works, you wouldn't have posted the ignorance.

- When Rudi Voeller spit on Frank Rijjkard or when Zinedine Zidane gave headbutt to Marco Materazzi who provoked him verbally they became examples of shame not glory .. SWTOR ?

I don't watch/follow soccer regularly, but let's try this:

Yet Michael Jordan, the man considered to be the greatest basketball player of all time who a majority of the population loved, would open trash and taunt others for trying to guard him, openly disrespected players who challenged him in some degree, and flat out insults others for asking ignorant questions (Think of Jay Leno's "Can you still dunk?", and MJ responds, "Are you stupid?") is considered to be the epitome of athletic success?

Look at Kobe Bryant too. Nearly same exact character, and you'll find a significant amount of "abuse" he has given players in the league as well, opponent and team mate alike.

I could probably go on, but .. so from where I sit someone is out of touch with reality with regards to "competition".

PvP here is joke, its not thriving its dying or keeping afloat at best, and I fail to understand how can someone advocate destructive mechanisms/behaviours instead of community building ones.

Because your ideas for "building" are a joke, designed to weaken the PvP quality with misguided notions of trying to "fit the sphere in a square hole". Thus I am here advocating destruction, because it'll stop your fail building from taking place.

Sounds to me like :

"Logic = maths. Society has not to meddle in there"

which is just like throwing out society-related sciences out of university, simply because they have nothing to do with Mathematics (on the first look).

You relate the scenario to various aspects that have no correlation to what the game mode represents. When you figure out the correct analogy is "PvP = Atheltics not Academics", I'll be here.

In short : "Society = fail"

Go on, go into any Kindergarten or into any education science building and tell those who work there that their "mentality" is a "fail mentality". Go on, tell that especially university professors.

And that they should treat the 5 year old children there after what you wrote here.

Such ignorance.

Go read above. If you haven't touched or played in a competitive environment, then you should understand how much your opinion truly has no value here. It's quite clear how many of you have never played a sport before, much less understand how you ruin the quality of the game in your ignorance.

_______________________________________my response (sorry for not being able to highlite his above)___________________

Well you sure aren't going to fix the PvP community and society by treating everyone who you think is inferior to you like crap. Well answer me this: do you really think people will strive to do better in pvp and other things if all everyone wants to do is threat them like a dog? Most people end up hating life after being bullied in the real world or on the internet and have no intention to live up to the bullies expectation of them.

Go read.

I've answered this point already countless times, and if you're going to question it, then make sure you do your research before you try to fight against the truth with your baseless, ignorant morality.

And lol, this kid that keeps personally attacking me. Seriously, are you that lost in your rage that you have done research on who I am in a desperate attempt to insult me?

It's rather sad, after ignoring your PMs and attempts to personally fight me, that you're still here, thinking you're going to prove your point of how "personal attacks = failure" by well, personally attacking me. You're only proving my stance that the attacks make you more of a thick skinned character, thank you for the example.

May you find peace though, as the rage has clearly overwhelmed you. There people that care about you.

Amirite?

Edited by ZooMzy

You keep treating people as such, pampering them with advice and tactics, and you're going to ruin their chances to be decent players. This fail mentality may work in society, but in a competitively designed game mode...

Yeah, because real world is anything but competitive, right? :rolleyes:

Just FYI, you're actually quoting the role player, from here:

You keep treating people as such, pampering them with advice and tactics, and you're going to ruin their chances to be decent players. This fail mentality may work in society, but in a competitively designed game mode, it cripples players and destroys the quality.

The kid is in agreement with you--he was just having a problem with the 19th century forum controls.

$10 says this dude is into the PUA and MRA communities. Any takers?

Nothing to actually counter with?

That's what I thought.

It was more in regards to society as a whole, which in a good amount of cases, isn't always competitive nor does it have goals complemented by competition.

The problem is that people are ignorantly trying to take what works in the non competitive aspects of society and trying to make them work for a competitive environment. Hence, my constant "you're ignorantly ruining the game" comments.

Well, it seems Mr or Mrs ZooMzy, your arguments are rock solid and I have nothing to say no more. Leader boards and ranked, Queue and level seperation, Gear is training, and community building is joke .. lol

They are.

Don't see the humor in it, but if you think it's funny, then look at this aspect:

If my argument is such a joke, then why can't you defend yours? You have no counter to the "majority is wrong through logic", believing you are right just because you have more and more people posting in here with comments I easily dismiss.

If my argument has no grounds and is a funny joke, then tell me why you, nor anyone else here, can disprove it? Here's my explanation for you:

Your argument is the only joke here. And each day I read how ignorant people like you comment are, I laugh and lose more and more respect to the people who lead by reputation rather than actual knowledge and capability.

Sad times, as it seems this is a common aspect of life.

Edited by ZooMzy

Chill guys...it's like

If you're into darkside philosophy, ZooMzy's got a guild that's looking for recruits.

Otherwise, there's nothing more to see here. Move on.

And again with the personal attacks!

Seriously, it's really kind of sad how lost you are in your rage to do personal research on myself, yet you are incapable of defending your points and ultimately are solidifying mine with your tactics that support "thick skinned people can handle 'abuse'."

Amazing how no one defends me or criticizes this person for doing the very thing you claim never benefits the situation. Do you know why?

Because your morality clouds your rational thought, indirectly supporting the personal attacks you so desprately argue are always negative because you believe I deserve it.

And there are some of you, silently reading this, that understand the real truth: I don't need the help. I can stand in the face of adversity, it does not bother me. That's why, despite your ignorant points on leaderboards, you will be hard pressed to find a person on BC that doesn't at least have an opinion of me and why the PvPers know I win matches.

That's why I, who understands you can't not teach someone to think for themselves because they have to choose so, am the elite. Not because I am gifted, but because I'm not blinded by morality like you kids, directly causing the abysmal state that is PvP.

People rage at anything.

I've returned like 2 weeks ago and had to level to 55 so my pvp gear is kinda bad aside from 3 conqueror pieces.

I am a merc healer and was gurading one of the doors ALONE in VS. 3 Imps were approaching and even before I engaged I announced it since I knew I was going down fast, with this gear it's like a 50 vs 40.

At half hp I was stunned without any cc breaker so I decided it would be more helpful to call for help again than to try something since it would be a matter of secs till I went down.

No one came we lost the door. I say "Gz guys" and there's one who replied "you're a noob for not holding the door". Well gotta agree some people must have some sort of slow thinking and processing.

It was more in regards to society as a whole, which in a good amount of cases, isn't always competitive nor does it have goals complemented by competition.

Society as a whole is incredibly competitive - not with itself, but with the rest of existence. The "fail" methods are pretty much the only reason why you and I both are not having this discussion over a charred rat in some dank cave somewhere while we're waiting to see if we're going to be eaten by a tiger today.

The problem is that people are ignorantly trying to take what works in the non competitive aspects of society and trying to make them work for a competitive environment. Hence, my constant "you're ignorantly ruining the game" comments.

Actually, give me a few noobs who are willing to listen and I'll turn them into an online frag squad in no time. The only fail is when people won't listen to advice given and insist that they already know everything even though they consistently get flattened. Such players will not be improved by anything, including said repeated failures.

Which says nothing about cooperative methods, only that some players are uncooperative dingbats.

Edited by Gaudrath

ZoomZy: feel free to continue to call my observations personal attacks--no worries. The role playing was a little annoying, but it's cute once you get used to it.

Truly though, perhaps you can give us a sense of your rank on the leaderboard? Because, while your role play is fun, the entire premise of your argument is that your approach makes better PvP players. Ergo, there should be some evidence to support your claim. Again, looking at the leaderboards (i.e., data), the HIGHEST ranked player on BC is at 122. So, saying you're awesome on BC is sorta like saying you're awesome in the NBA Developmental League.

Also, I don't mind continuing to plug your guild. Players should absolutely have the opportunity to align with other players who share their perspective on the game.

Edited by DainjaMouz

Amazing how no one defends me or criticizes this person for doing the very thing you claim never benefits the situation. Do you know why?

Because your morality clouds your rational thought, indirectly supporting the personal attacks you so desperately argue are always negative because you believe I deserve it.

I don't bear you any ill will, as I don't know you beyond your posts here and elsewhere on this forum. I don't think that you "deserve" anything, good or bad, because that would suggest that I have some right to serve judgement on you. I hope for you to be able to exist at peace with the world, like I would for any person with whom I cross paths.

I would agree that no-one appears to be defending you, and from your worldview that must be truly amazing (and rather uncomfortable). My sense of why is more along the lines that your worldview is such a significant departure from conventional wisdom that it's difficult for people to embrace based on the writings of a single individual. Perhaps you have supporters of your cause that you could engage in the discussion, perhaps to offer testimonials that the approach you espouse (i.e., dark side philosophy-based RP) is indeed effective at creating better PvPers. Surely you agree that arguments supported by evidence are more effective than the claims of a single individual. We are all experienced with the use of social media to engage friends and colleagues to get advice on life choices--this seems like the type of decision where someone would appreciate some additional feedback.

Again, a shoutout for my fellow PvPer ZooMzy--he's recruiting for a PvP-RP guild on BC. If you're interested, there's more information here.

Edited by DainjaMouz

This debate has long since been over and is now bordering on the exact topic of the thread. Suffice to say that it would be nice if everyone could calmly explain and help other players in warzones, but there is no designation that either party should be responsibile for what needs to happen. It's not someone's responsibility to tell you how to play your character or how to play a warzone. It's also not a player's responsibility to take time outside of playing to learn or research how to get better or play well in the first place if they are enjoying the game anyway.

There is a goal, however, in each warzone that everyone is attempting to complete. This means that the responsibility lies far more with the person playing incorrectly than the one playing correctly as they entered with the knowledge that they were supposed to score goals, cap nodes, kill opponents, etc. Choosing to only deathmatch in an 8v8 warzone is the same as entering a flashpoint and only fighting trash. Oh, there is a puzzle we have to do? Sorry, I only like killing stuff, so I'm not going to help with that.

Why is it acceptable to kick this one player from your FP group, but as long as someone is in combat, they cannot be kicked from a warzone group? Since there is no matchmaking formula for regular warzones, the skill level will always be mixed and there will always be rage happening. It's healthy to vent somewhat in chat, which I've been all too guilty of recently, but as long as it's not a personal attack, I don't generally have a problem with it.

Acceptable: "What the hell, why wasn't anyone watching the door?"

General Reaction: None, denial, acceptance of fault, legitimate excuse (CC, outnumbered, etc.)

On the Fence: "Watch the door noob(s)."

General Reaction: None, denial, legitiate excuse, negative comment

Unacceptable: "How did you lose the door? You're such a <insert insulting name that has nothing to do with the game here>, <insert expletive of choice here>."

General Reaction: None, ignore list, negative comment, returned insult, chat PvP commences

It progresses from a general complaint on bad gameplay that draws attention to a mistake to be corrected to a factual statement of the level of play taking place that is negatively directed at a player or players to a direct personal attack on someone that has nothing to do with gameplay. I'd like to say that none of these things will ever be done and PvP will be all sunshine and roses and helping each other, but no one is playing this game to teach other people how to play this game. If you have friends, guildies, etc., then ask them for guidance, but don't expect it from strangers in a random WZ.

Society as a whole is incredibly competitive - not with itself, but with the rest of existence. The "fail" methods are pretty much the only reason why you and I both are not having this discussion over a charred rat in some dank cave somewhere while we're waiting to see if we're going to be eaten by a tiger today.

That's because society created those methods in an effort to create a system not rooted in competition, where people developed a community in the methods that promote good will.

This mentality is a fail because PvP is by foundation designed to encompass the aspects you are trying to avoid. The game mode is designed to be played in "surviving against the tigers" or even being the tigers themselves.

Rather than trying to change the game mode from its design into something else. Like the moral crybaby that will whine when a player attacks others forming lines to the Gree Event objective in the PvP zone, because it was designed for players to fight each other in a king of the hill style manner.

Actually, give me a few noobs who are willing to listen and I'll turn them into an online frag squad in no time. The only fail is when people won't listen to advice given and insist that they already know everything even though they consistently get flattened. Such players will not be improved by anything, including said repeated failures.

Which says nothing about cooperative methods, only that some players are uncooperative dingbats.

Some? More like a majority.

Because quite frankly, in a game like PvP, the player base is shown the truth about how most people handle criticism: they don't. You either are a noob where you develop a sense of importance as a rejection to the criticism, or you learn from it time and time again.

It doesn't matter what way you put it, there are people who will still flat out assault you for laying the criticism down nicely just as much as the people who will reject the criticism in the manner because it hurts their self esteem too much. Because of the fact that you alone can decide your self image, ESPECIALLY on the web, ranting is beneficial because:

1) You accomplish the goal of improvement in the same manner it takes carefully orchestrated dialogue and grooming for an uneducated pug, by releasing blunt truth in a manner that also benefits your own well being.

2) You train pugs in the art of practicing the very thing that creates "elite players": developing your own strats and methods in the face of demoralizing failure and negativity.

That's what creates a better pug, better than your method of grooming. To create a better community is to advocate the value of "suck it up", as that is the general concept of solution in the athletic world.

And since the Internet version of the athletic world is PvP, that should be the case.

That's because society created those methods in an effort to create a system not rooted in competition, where people developed a community in the methods that promote good will.

This mentality is a fail because PvP is by foundation designed to encompass the aspects you are trying to avoid. The game mode is designed to be played in "surviving against the tigers" or even being the tigers themselves.

If we we're talking about FFA deathmatch, yeah. We're talking about team-centric PvP, however. This game is even designed so it's practically impossible to skill your way on top in a 1 vs X scenario, unlike some other games, where being a very skilled lone wolf can still pay off big. Here, you're either working with your team and having a chance at winning, or losing all the time regardless of your personal skill.

So I'd say this game is designed to reward "social" PvP more than many others.

Players which can "suck it up" are those who will listen to advice in the first place. Those who get insulted at advice, or even need to have it specially prepped and perfumed, are the same ones which are least likely to change or improve regardless of method - and should be ignored.

Basically we have a choice when dispensing advice, be nice and productive, or not. The only thing is, those who would heed our advice if it was delivered in a constructive manner are often turned away if we do it like it's boot camp. 'Cause it's not boot camp, it's a game. We play it for fun.

The others? Be tough all you want, they won't improve. They're not a factor.

I reject your criticism and now am going to go off and cry in a corner.

While I understand the issues with the PVP community (i.e. being a little harsh on new players) the crux of the matter is that PVP requires players to learn to accept the hard truth, that there are players out there better than they are.

Once they have accepted this, they can either play the game for the enjoyment and either learn from criticism (or just ignore it), most people do the latter.

New players might be more receptive to the carrot approach than the stick which is usually thrown around. Generally if I see a player struggle in a WZ (and I remember their name), if they were honestly trying I will whisper them after and ask if they want help learning their class. Obviously most of the time the whispers are not returned but all one can do is try to help. I much prefer PVP when the quality of the opposition is beating my face in as it allows me to become a better player so by lifting everyone up the quality of PVP can only be improved.

That's not to say that I haven't QQ'd in a WZ before, or will not again. Usually though I don't single people out and only QQ about bad strategies or not hitting the marked targets.

The times, ZooMzy, I considered winning arguments on the internet to be worth something are long gone. Same as the times I was into competitive PvP. These days, I just wanna have some fun and there is only so much time and energy I am willing to invest to have it.

We both know that there is no truth to be found, except data we will probably never see. Data indicating state of PvP in SWTOR. How many accounts participate on regular bases, how many new, how many try once, week, or few months, how many matches played, statistics for PuGs and premades, etc etc. Without such data we can say whatever we want but metaphysics never produced any truths about reality.

As I said to someone else before, if you believe PvP in SWTOR is competitive, fun and healthy there is no way for me to convince you otherwise as its clear our understanding of terms competitive, fun and healthy differs. Maybe its because we both play different game (read on different server) or maybe we are just different.

However, if from 10 games I play 7 are what I call "joke" - so imbalanced that its almost pointless to press buttons, then I just can't call such environment competitive, fun nor healthy. And if the advice, the solution, is .. L2P, min/max, FOTM, find team, practice, read boards etc then I am going to pass and will find something else where I can have fun. I have my medals already and I am not gonna be a punching bag for those who believe that they are Michael Jordan taunting opponents in NBA finals.

Live long and prosper.

Edited by knownastherat

If we we're talking about FFA deathmatch, yeah. We're talking about team-centric PvP, however. This game is even designed so it's practically impossible to skill your way on top in a 1 vs X scenario, unlike some other games, where being a very skilled lone wolf can still pay off big. Here, you're either working with your team and having a chance at winning, or losing all the time regardless of your personal skill.

And how does do teams win? By listening solely on the commands of others?

That's great, continue to direct your sheep. Not in pugs, and certainly not if you want to be the best. Because like it not, even if there were people guiding the sheep, team success is dependent on EACH player playing his part.

The problem isn't utilizing the team. The problem comes because you try to and the result is the constant ************ and whining you see here in the forums because of how useless 90% of the people are.

Basically we have a choice when dispensing advice, be nice and productive, or not. The only thing is, those who would heed our advice if it was delivered in a constructive manner are often turned away if we do it like it's boot camp. 'Cause it's not boot camp, it's a game. We play it for fun.

Either way, the message is delivered. Be it meanly or nicely, the method of how it's delivered means nothing in the undeniable effect the message itself gives.

People will not always learn constructively, just like people sometimes need the abuse. In a game, the delivery of the message is all that matters. How it's delivered will not change the message over a system designed to hide your physical being from the world.

The times, ZooMzy, I considered winning arguments on the internet to be worth something are long gone. Same as the times I was into competitive PvP. These days, I just wanna have some fun and there is only so much time and energy I am willing to invest to have it.

We both know that there is no truth to be found, except data we will probably never see. Data indicating state of PvP in SWTOR. How many accounts participate on regular bases, how many new, how many try once, week, or few months, how many matches played, statistics for PuGs and premades, etc etc. Without such data we can say whatever we want but metaphysics never produced any truths about reality.

As I said to someone else before, if you believe PvP in SWTOR is competitive, fun and healthy there is no way for me to convince you otherwise as its clear our understanding of terms competitive, fun and healthy differs. Maybe its because we both play different game (read on different server) or maybe we are just different.

However, if from 10 games I play 7 are what I call "joke" - so imbalanced that its almost pointless to press buttons, then I just can't call such environment competitive, fun nor healthy. And if the advice, the solution, is .. L2P, min/max, FOTM, find team, practice, read boards etc then I am going to pass and will find something else where I can have fun. I have my medals already and I am not gonna be a punching bag for those who believe that they are Michael Jordan taunting opponents in NBA finals.

Live long and prosper.

Have a nice day then.

It's amazing how well this game would do if people were taught the values of competition and self worth. Because people who make claims like you that claim certain classes can't do something, like op DPS sucks or perfect team comps are blank, always get proven wrong at certain points in time. Because in this game, no matter how hard these people complain, skill is the factor that determines success in 90% of the matches.

And in all regards, the overall community in PvP is full of players who are mediocre at best with mouths and morals that blind them so far from the truth it is sad.

EDIT: Funny how you take my point of Michael Jordan and assume the overall goal was to equate him to myself. Such ignorance, good riddance if you decide not to plague the population with your ignorance such as that example.

But again, have a nice day.

Edited by ZooMzy

And again with the personal attacks!

Seriously, it's really kind of sad how lost you are in your rage to do personal research on myself, yet you are incapable of defending your points and ultimately are solidifying mine with your tactics that support "thick skinned people can handle 'abuse'."

Because your morality clouds your rational thought, indirectly supporting the personal attacks you so desprately argue are always negative because you believe I deserve it.

And there are some of you, silently reading this, that understand the real truth: I don't need the help. I can stand in the face of adversity, it does not bother me. That's why, despite your ignorant points on leaderboards, you will be hard pressed to find a person on BC that doesn't at least have an opinion of me and why the PvPers know I win matches.

That's why I, who understands you can't not teach someone to think for themselves because they have to choose so, am the elite. Not because I am gifted, but because I'm not blinded by morality like you kids, directly causing the abysmal state that is PvP.

You keep accusing us of personally attacking YOU when I don't know if you realize this, but you are directing lots of personal attacks at us. If you don't realize this then the word Ignorant comes to mind. It just saddens me that someone like you has to resort to hurting people mentally to make your own little world a better place. Now if you will excuse me, I have to go to a different website because this one is overflowing with your big mouth trying to support other people with big mouths to offend people. (I did a personal attack on him, see what I did here? I bet he can't!)

that understand the real truth: I don't need the help. I can stand in the face of adversity, it does not bother me.

You are very self-rigtheous, aren't you ?

And, didn't you accuse someone during this discussion of being self-righteous ?

Did you ever hear of "mirroring" ? Or of "projecting" ?

Some people project what they don't like into other people - and them acting towards them like in an proxy war. A scapegoat. You place/project/mirror everything you don't like - sometimes even things you don't like about yourself, too ! - onto one person and then you fight that person.

Read the drama "Andorra" by Max Frisch, it really shows how this mechanism works.

And by the way : I don't need your help. I'll do what I like to no matter how much you rage in the chat window. It doesn't bother me at all. I decide for myself what i believe what is good for me. Not some stranger like you.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

You keep accusing us of personally attacking YOU when I don't know if you realize this, but you are directing lots of personal attacks at us. If you don't realize this then the word Ignorant comes to mind. It just saddens me that someone like you has to resort to hurting people mentally to make your own little world a better place. Now if you will excuse me, I have to go to a different website because this one is overflowing with your big mouth trying to support other people with big mouths to offend people. (I did a personal attack on him, see what I did here? I bet he can't!)

Well have fun! I know you probably have your mind set on the "he's crying because he sees someone else personally attacking him, yet he does it too!" nonsense, but again:

I never based my points around the fact that personal attacks help with nothing; actually the complete opposite. His, however, is rooted in the belief that personal attacks are never warranted and no matter how mad he gets, he draws the line at personally harassing someone. The very first post he made to me had the exact line, "I draw the line at personal attacks", yet here he is, lost in an egoism and trying to cleverly insult me personally.

I know your fanboyism is going to prevent you from thinking with a clear head, but maybe if you stop letting your offended ego cloud your thinking and see the major contradiction here that completely makes his argument laughable, then you would see your little whiny post is unnecessary because of how ignorant you are.

You are very self-rigtheous, aren't you ?

And, didn't you accuse someone during this discussion of being self-righteous ?

Did you ever hear of "mirroring" ? Or of "projecting" ?

Some people project what they don't like into other people - and them acting towards them like in an proxy war. A scapegoat. You place/project/mirror everything you don't like - sometimes even things you don't like about yourself, too ! - onto one person and then you fight that person.

Read the drama "Andorra" by Max Frisch, it really shows how this mechanism works.

And by the way : I don't need your help. I'll do what I like to no matter how much you rage in the chat window. It doesn't bother me at all. I decide for myself what i believe what is good for me. Not some stranger like you.

And with your last sentence, you prove to me and the community just what type of player you are.

You came into here, criticizing me for the good will of the community, yet you finally showed your true colors. Read the last few sentences, just try to grasp how selfish and jerkish you just came off.

This is my complaint. Because bads have this exact mindset, having had the leadership of people like you teaching them that it's ok to be self centered and to screw over people you don't know/like. For all your talk about "good for the community", you and the others have destroyed the quality of PvP through your selfish motives, never once advocating the ideas of being your own player and providing the created mindset of "Ask not what others can do for you, but what you can do for others" whenever questioned by the people looking to learn.

You, and the rest of the people who support this failure of a mentality, are the problem. It was rather amusing though, watching your friend try to post a video in regards to how I'm like Anakin. When in reality, the only person twisted in their ideals, believing they are doing a common good through ruining the community with their unhindered selfish and negative ideals, is you.

For the good of the community, I would ask that you and your band of selfish punks please stand down. If not, I'll be here, constantly crushing your points until you decide to give up and realize that you are wrong.

Edited by ZooMzy

Don't you have some "friendzoned" GIFS to make and upload to Memebase or something?

No I don't.

But it's good to see you still hold hatred for me. Maybe you can get some facts and come see me?

Or continue to try and insult me, like a middle school kid whenever they get stomped in a logical argument. That's fine too, it amuses me just as much as it should amuse you.

Well, I guess not so much, since my amusement would ruin your ignorant hatred. Let me try again:

"ZooMzy mad, ZooMzy smash you in WZ. I am god, bow before my powa! Do not disrespect my authority again mortal fool, or I will smite you with fiyah!"

Is that what you're looking for, child?

Edited by ZooMzy