The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New Primary & Secondary Dye Modules

Eres

I'd like to see more of Primary & Secondary Dye Modules. There are many pieces of armor that have unique color textures, and I don't want to change all of that, just secondary or primary color.

So please, add some new. Especially, I'd like to see Primary & Secondary Red Dye Modules

Edited by Eres

• 2 months later...

Definitely agree with this. I just got the new Jori Daragon’s Armor Set, and I want to keep the gold plate but change the color of the rest of it.

Only secondary dyes can do this, and there's just not enough (like 5 secondary dyes?) for me to choose from. I would love a larger selection to match the look I'm going for (specifically black secondary dye)!

Definitely agree with this. I just got the new Jori Daragon’s Armor Set, and I want to keep the gold plate but change the color of the rest of it.

Only secondary dyes can do this, and there's just not enough (like 5 secondary dyes?) for me to choose from. I would love a larger selection to match the look I'm going for (specifically black secondary dye)!

I ended up going with secondary medium gray. It's the only one that remotely worked for me. Green, purple, orange, brown just didn't do a thing for the set at all.

I ended up going with secondary medium gray. It's the only one that remotely worked for me. Green, purple, orange, brown just didn't do a thing for the set at all.

Yea I'm shelving the Jori set for now :(

Hopefully some more secondaries get implemented *soon* so I can use it!

Yea I'm shelving the Jori set for now :(

Hopefully some more secondaries get implemented *soon* so I can use it!

I ended up finding two different full set dyes to use to get the look I want, but I have other ideas that I would love, but aren't doable as of now. As pretty much every color exists as primary or secondary on two-dye sets, I'm not sure why this hasn't been more fully implemented in game yet for separate single primary and secondary pieces.

I'd like to see more colors come out - like: teal, aqua, cyan, turquoise, magenta, pale pink, light pink, lilac, orchid, and indigo. And it might be nice if they'd make some dye modules that have 3 colors in them - in nice combos, instead of a pastel color with an uncomplimentary neutral (please, no more like the pale red and light brown dye module).

We need separate primary and secondary dye slots....:mad:

This fixed primary/secondary nonsense really needs to end. It stifles uniqueness.

The makers of these don't seem to understand basic color theory half the time...and it is super annoying being restricted to their whims. They just need to release a pallet of colors and shades that can be placed in either primary or secondary slots and sell them on the cartel market.

• 4 months later...
i would like to see all these new colors added to the dye module pack on the cartel market that way you get a chance of pulling them in those. it would also be nice if we could get a 3rd and 4th color dye module seeing as how the devs love to give us armors full of them and making them cover so much of the armor.

• 1 month later...
I would like some new Dye's too especially since the orange dye you can get is too light its a very sickly colour, I need a dye to put in some armour for Jorgen early in the game, at least until I can pick up a orange coloured armour from a flashpoint (Actually the I want for him is from Mando raders)

I would like some chrome dyes... Let me give armor that shiny look...

Chrome gold, chrome silver, chrome black... Yea, I'll buy those... While we are at it, where is my Stormtroopers armor? I'll take a silver chrome set of that please. :)