Ranked Season Leaderboard ToFN - Discussion.

SirMannii

Wich you didnt even read, or didnt understand. Either case you just look more and more like a trailerpark redneck and who dont listen to anyone.

why would I, it started off butthurt followed by your paragraphs of excuse for exploiting

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually it's more losses than that, but nice try

Mvp main set up has yet to lose to anyone from another server.

again you just ignore 90% of my post, please proof your statement , i watched the stream every day and we are not talking about mvp, mvp and rama beat several us teams

this discussion is pointless anyway nobody here really cares whats going on on your beloved us servers, we would never be able to q at us prime time with that ping on a regular base, so just wait for cross server and go back to your cave

again you just ignore 90% of my post, please proof your statement , i watched the stream every day and we are not talking about mvp, mvp and rama beat several us teams

this discussion is pointless anyway nobody here really cares whats going on on your beloved us servers, we would never be able to q at us prime time with that ping on a regular base, so just wait for cross server and go back to your cave

Obviously they do care with all the responses I've had tonight.

There are several other guilds that can compete as well and improving fast on bastion. Good joke on knowing about the server when you based your facts on population and ignore the fact that tofn "best" team with the crazy insane record of farming euros and losing to american pug teams and blaming it on mistakes.

huehuehue

Edited by Gomex

Why come when the best competition is here and already pooed on drama on pts. I know they won't come which is why I said I wish they would....and ect

Just the fact that you guys think drama is a strong makes it more obvious on the quality of your server.

You acting tough when you have 900 rating on your sniper and none on your other toons...euros hehehehe

Me acting tough? When did I ever act tough?

And if you think Solo Rating presents your skill.... You've got a thing or two to learn. You didn't get the pugs I got. It's been long established all over the pvp forums that Solo Rating is more about luck than anything else.

I like the fact that you looked me up though.

Edited by Aerilas

Is that your reaction when drama lost to an american pug double sorc comp on pts only to never queue again after boasting their record of farming terrible teams?

what are you talking about?

never que again?

we beat that sorc team the last 2 games we played against them.

also they beat us 4 times, 2 out of 4 came down to acid and back in pts, sorcs could use their force barrier (10 seconds) to survive the acid, against our undying rage (5 seconds)

go and check this on mudclot's stream.

we've played 6 total against the sorcs at 4 am, on the first matches we had no clue what to do, but the last 2 matches we won against them (adapting u know....), and for that you can check my highlights coz OFC mudclot deleted their loss from his own records :)

our pts record was closed with 158 wins and 6 losses. 1 loss to our own team mates, 4 to the sorcs, and 1 to a pug american team (there we played a sniper/mara setup and not our main)

and this is a pug grp of EU players me among them against hey am mvp: http://www.twitch.tv/gerikke24/c/2802120

most of the american teams were horrible, nowhere near as good as the europian ones.

what are you talking about?

never que again?

we beat that sorc team the last 2 games we played against them.

also they beat us 4 times, 2 out of 4 came down to acid and back in pts, sorcs could use their force barrier (10 seconds) to survive the acid, against our undying rage (5 seconds)

go and check this on mudclot's stream.

we've played 6 total against the sorcs at 4 am, on the first matches we had no clue what to do, but the last 2 matches we won against them (adapting u know....), and for that you can check my highlights coz OFC mudclot deleted their loss from his own records :)

our pts record was closed with 158 wins and 6 losses. 1 loss to our own team mates, 4 to the sorcs, and 1 to a pug american team (there we played a sniper/mara setup and not our main)

and this is a pug grp of EU players me among them against hey am mvp: http://www.twitch.tv/gerikke24/c/2802120

most of the american teams were horrible, nowhere near as good as the europian ones.

Be ready to be flamed by mister whambulance

, sorcs could use their force barrier (10 seconds) to survive the acid, against our undying rage (5 seconds)

Just a note. Barrier doesn't prevent acid damage, just players damage which would accelerate their fall. I suspect the same with undying rage, cause otherwise if it prevents acid damage it's then not working as intended.

Just a note. Barrier doesn't prevent acid damage, just players damage which would accelerate their fall. I suspect the same with undying rage, cause otherwise if it prevents acid damage it's then not working as intended.

i am talking about PTS (it was still bugged there, both UR and FB, but FB is 5 seconds longer, and twice they won like that but ofc that is deleted as well from mudclot's stream)

i am talking about PTS (it was still bugged there, both UR and FB, but FB is 5 seconds longer, and twice they won like that but ofc that is deleted as well from mudclot's stream)

I see, didnt know that. In that case yes, sorcs that have lasted that long have a clear advantage and most likely a guarranteed win as 5s of extra acid damage is quite a bit.

Gomex, what makes you think that drama has the best team on the server...?

And why are we the ones that have to reroll to a different server?

If you now feel like you muricans have to prove yourselves, you are free to come to our server.

Edited by Xelereth

No, please stay on your part of the server forums, you guys are just annoying

That video was awesome. Watched it until the end, because some moves were too good to miss.

And yes please, Gomez just stay away. You're just a little kid trying to trashtalk knowing we'll never move to your server, and you won't to ours. So try your 14y old trashtalk somewhere where it matters.

If i could transfer my mains over to your ***** server i would, and the first thing id do is put you in your place you cousin fiddler

oh so you are a solo/regstar, gotcha

oh how many times I've heard about people transferring to bastion to dominate only to transfer off with shame....every...single..time

Edited by Gomex

That video was awesome. Watched it until the end, because some moves were too good to miss.

And yes please, Gomez just stay away. You're just a little kid trying to trashtalk knowing we'll never move to your server, and you won't to ours. So try your 14y old trashtalk somewhere where it matters.

Then why respond if it doesn't matter