Harbinger Ranked

cathulaa

Thanks guys, I just want to play the game. Sadly efforts like mine seem to be necessary atm.

Season 1 kicks off today and it feels like BW is slowly beginning to turn things around. Can't wait for the day that cross server is implemented.

In the meantime we need to stay positive and try to be as inclusive as possible. The veterans should be encouraging everyone to participate in ranked and helping to make the transition smooth for those that show interest.

The player base is there. Regs has instant pops all the time. Let's bring some of those people over to ranked and have some gg's.

Oh and I may as well do some shameless thread promotion while I'm here. Get your names in. List Of Active PvP Guilds & Players

In the meantime we need to stay positive and try to be as inclusive as possible. The veterans should be encouraging everyone to participate in ranked and helping to make the transition smooth for those that show interest.

The player base is there. Regs has instant pops all the time. Let's bring some of those people over to ranked and have some gg's.

It's this kind of attitude that makes <My Ninja's> awesome ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.