Leave elizabeth alone!!!!

PacifismActivist

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SHES A HUMAN!!!!!!111!one!1!

edit: in case this wasn't obvious for some, this is the official petition to turn Bastion into the first ever RP-PvP server

You missed it. Last night during our regs Liz was hanging out in TS for a short while and we witnessed her firsthand changing from a normal everygirl into a gold digger. We witnessed this transformation first hand. A rare look into the insanity known as the evolution of the female mind as they grow from adolescence into adulthood.

You missed it. Last night during our regs Liz was hanging out in TS for a short while and we witnessed her firsthand changing from a normal everygirl into a gold digger. We witnessed this transformation first hand. A rare look into the insanity known as the evolution of the female mind as they grow from adolescence into adulthood.

yeah she only talks to me becasue of my liquid assets

sidenote: I'm buying any and all mk-9 components, 6969 credits each non-negotiable price

Edited by PacifismActivist

Liz is a 12 year old thai boy who was kidnapped in infantry by Acidpooper and forced to appear on his stream to draw away from the fact that he keyturns and backpedals and loses to Pyro PT's who have never played pyro before.

/thread

Edited by NvrShoutNvr

Liz is a 12 year old thai boy who was kidnapped in infantry by Acidpooper and forced to appear on his stream to draw away from the fact that he keyturns and backpedals and loses to Pyro PT's who have never played pyro before.

/thread

Nuclear launch detected.

SHES A HUMAN!!!!!!111!one!1!

edit: in case this wasn't obvious for some, this is the official petition to turn Bastion into the first ever RP-PvP server

Spaceboomer here, so Rp-pvp and leave Elizabeth alone go hand in hand? umm, yeah I see you guys sometimes in warzones and you guys seem normal and well sane, but I read the bastion forums and I don't know if its just me or something but I could throw a rock and I can guarantee it will hit a crazy post that I do not understand, someone explain to me the purpose of this thread

Spaceboomer here, so Rp-pvp and leave Elizabeth alone go hand in hand? umm, yeah I see you guys sometimes in warzones and you guys seem normal and well sane, but I read the bastion forums and I don't know if its just me or something but I could throw a rock and I can guarantee it will hit a crazy post that I do not understand, someone explain to me the purpose of this thread

why don't I just explain the meaning of life to you while we're at it?

/thread

Ouch, even i feel a little bad after that one...