(Chest), (Boots), (Hands), etc, for Armourings!

DewyMossEmpire

The armouring modifications used to have little signs that said whether or not they will only fit into a certain type of armour. Why the Hell this was ever taken out, I'll never understand, but I'd really love to see them put back in. With extra mods & stuff stored away, I shouldn't have to test it in different types of gear until it fits.

Example, a chestpiece would have something like Guardian Armouring 28 (Chest).

Please bring this back =[

The armouring modifications used to have little signs that said whether or not they will only fit into a certain type of armour. Why the Hell this was ever taken out, I'll never understand, but I'd really love to see them put back in. With extra mods & stuff stored away, I shouldn't have to test it in different types of gear until it fits.

Example, a chestpiece would have something like Guardian Armouring 28 (Chest).

Please bring this back =[

Pretty sure high end gear has what you said.

Do I have a setting turned off or something then? I know it's just the End-Game stuff that you can't transfer but unless it's invisible or I just can't see it, there doesn't seem to be any signs on the mods for me xD

You need to remove it first, in order to see to which piece it is assigned to. While equipped, it doesn't say, for obvious reasons.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

I had this problem with hilts. I got a new off-hand lightsaber for my mara, swapped the mod, enhancement and hilt over and it wouldn't let me equip it as a off-hand - even though they'd been stripped from an off-hand weapon.

And yes, the new lightsaber was labelled as main/off hand. :)

I've been worried about this for getting my companions up-graded. What tier gear becomes weapon specific? Can a Makeb rifle barrel be put into a pistol, or do I need to start buying crafted barrels for Quinn and Lokin? I'd rather not waste the coms experimenting!

I've been worried about this for getting my companions up-graded. What tier gear becomes weapon specific? Can a Makeb rifle barrel be put into a pistol, or do I need to start buying crafted barrels for Quinn and Lokin? I'd rather not waste the coms experimenting!

Barrels totally ignore the kind of weapon they are assigned onto, namely assault rifle or blaster pistol... It simply doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is the MH and OH scenario really.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Barrels totally ignore the kind of weapon they are assigned onto, namely assault rifle or blaster pistol... It simply doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is the MH and OH scenario really.

With the exception of Knife slots, unfortunately.

I ran into one barrel complication when gearing up companions recently. After using a barrel with Scorpio's techblade, it couldn't be used for Treek or Kaliyo. Upon removing it the barrel description says 'Main Hand (Melee)' so it won't transfer to other weapons.