The Old Republic over and over

I get that a lot of people who play this game are big fans of KOTOR but I feel like the cartel market is getting a bit ridiculous with all these outfits from KOTOR characters. Maybe I am over exaggerating but it just feels like I can either choose bikini or KOTOR and that's it. SWTOR might be an extension of KOTOR but it is its own game, and should feel like it.

What about the Oricon armors?

That's what I meant. It's pretty much the only "unique" stuff since Makeb. The other unique gear tends to be skimpy stuff and then it also gets like 3-4 reskins. Same for the droid stuff - and majority of stuff found in packs are reskins. Reskins reskins reskins! :[

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

That's what I meant. It's pretty much the only "unique" stuff since Makeb. The other unique gear tends to be skimpy stuff and then it also gets like 3-4 reskins. Same for the droid stuff - and majority of stuff found in packs are reskins. Reskins reskins reskins! :[

Don't forget skimpy reskins only half the populace can wear - that's the BEST part :rolleyes:

Although my ideas vary between slave gear for dudes and overly dramatic coats, so I'm not that much better... at least I'm inclusive *mutters*

as for the cyborg everything but the leg in the set is replaced, course its very likely your brain is knocking around inside the headpiece too. i wish it were not so ugly though and the Asymmetrical part grinds my gears, allow me to become a full Droid heck even an HK would be nice, as long as i'm neither astromech nor Protocal Droid

You might be tired of it... but you gotta realize there's been months of 'please put this KOTOR outfit in' here. There are a LOT of people here whose first SW game experience was KOTOR, and are playing this game because of KOTOR.

I don't think they're ignoring other outfits though- if you look at the packs, most have maybe one or two KOTOR sets, a dancer outfit, and then a few other sets.

And yes, they may have a lot of dancer outfits out there, but there's also the relaxed jumpsuit, the gladiator sets, etc... that provide the same kind of appeal for both sexes.

You might be tired of it... but you gotta realize there's been months of 'please put this KOTOR outfit in' here. There are a LOT of people here whose first SW game experience was KOTOR, and are playing this game because of KOTOR.

I don't think they're ignoring other outfits though- if you look at the packs, most have maybe one or two KOTOR sets, a dancer outfit, and then a few other sets.

And yes, they may have a lot of dancer outfits out there, but there's also the relaxed jumpsuit, the gladiator sets, etc... that provide the same kind of appeal for both sexes.

It's not whining about KotOR-only sets. It's more like whining about not getting anything else that's relatively new/not a reskin but two KotOR outfits per month. We're not tired of KotOR outfits. By all means, let them keep coming. It's just that they're the only new ones.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

The previous shipment has a theme: it was Alderaan houses. Every pack had at least two, until we got sick and tired of it!

The theme for this shipment is class specific sets that have glowy bits. Each class will get one and you can find two two classes in each pack, with two skins each. The last pack will have sets for the sage and sets for the Bounty Hunter. Considering how popular the trooper sets are, you'll be in for a treat with the Bounty Hunter sets.

Also, thematically the shipments are tied to a game update. First pack was 'cartel' as it tied into the launch of the cartel market. Then came the contraband packs, which were tied into the Rise of the Hutt Cartel expansion. Current shipment is tied to the Bounty Hunter event and it stands to reason that the next shipment (with the first pack due in december) will tie into Galactic Starfighter. I know that's what I would do.

Definitely looking forward to finding out what the next theme will be in terms of armor sets!

Edited by ghoul_drool