R.I.P. Pub side PVP

Burk

Whats funny is the MCB guys came back to JC because they couldn't hack it on pot5. Now whatever competition was left has gone to pot5. Enjoy the crappy games MCB =P

People came back because people they knew people who play on this server.

Mcb is pretty much just a few people who like to pvp.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats funny is the MCB guys came back to JC because they couldn't hack it on pot5. Now whatever competition was left has gone to pot5. Enjoy the crappy games MCB =P

The "MCB guys" aka me and Liz who decided to come back and play with friends since we didn't know anyone on pot5. MCB was never on Pot5. We started the guild with 2 randoms because of an inside joke and what's funny is at one point we had most of the good pub pvpers. We haven't been on in awhile because we're leveling new toons and having fun.

Posts like this still make me laugh ld50 mcb hax qq...Mostly from people who are mad cuz bad! Seewhatididthere :D

Keep the uninformed posts coming they make me smile :cool:

Edited by Rynis

The "MCB guys" aka me and Liz who decided to come back and play with friends since we didn't know anyone on pot5. MCB was never on Pot5. We started the guild with 2 randoms because of an inside joke and what's funny is at one point we had most of the good pub pvpers. We haven't been on in awhile because we're leveling new toons and having fun.

Posts like this still make me laugh ld50 mcb hax qq...Mostly from people who are mad cuz bad! Seewhatididthere :D

See what he did there? Did you see it? Now you know,so run and tell that homeboy

You could have had me. All you needed to do was buy me a bucket of fried chicken first.

Cheers,

Hobi

Prime Defense

pub side popped multiple times during that time period. Make sure imps are queuing during that time.

Ha! My craft is biochem, so I was on Fleet chat, offering to give away nano-infused stims to anyone who would queue solo RWZ. One response was telling: "but this is when all the hardcore teams are playing." I ended up queing for unranked, and got instapops for the next half hour. Crazy.

Edited by DainjaMouz

basically it works like this: when the good players are queuing on one faction, the players on the other faction seem to be more hesitant to queue. some nights it gets to the point where its the same 8 ppl (pubs usually) in a match game after game for an hour Edited by UrbanSaint

basically it works like this: when the good players are queuing on one faction, the players on the other faction seem to be more hesitant to queue. some nights it gets to the point where its the same 8 ppl (pubs usually) in a match game after game for an hour

well...that makes perfect sense, not as an issue of queue dodging, but the way solo works, you get a new team every time. if one faction has significantly better players in the queue than another, then the entire appeal of solo queue fades away: no matter how many times the teams are mixed up, you still have the same "better" players on the same team against the same pool of lesser players.

the player pool is so piss poor in the game at this point that I think they really need to ignore faction when putting teams together. at least do this for the solo queue.

pipe dreaming but w/e. :2cents:

some nights it gets to the point where its the same 8 ppl (pubs usually) in a match game after game for an hour

I'd be happy to get 8 players who could instapop on a consistent basis. At least you could get some practice and get some rapport / trash talk within the group.

Honestly, I could care less about ratings presently, since they seem somewhat meaningless at this point. I'm actually rated below people who haven't played a single match.

Edited by DainjaMouz

Even POT5 solo ranked seems to be slower and slower these days. Everyone left soon after transfers came out and ranked 8v8 was announced to be going away. It looks like LD50 and Watchmen at least aren't coming back, many went to go play FF.

Dritzfury/Drunkfury POT5 (formerly of JC)

Even POT5 solo ranked seems to be slower and slower these days. Everyone left soon after transfers came out and ranked 8v8 was announced to be going away. It looks like LD50 and Watchmen at least aren't coming back, many went to go play FF.

Dritzfury/Drunkfury POT5 (formerly of JC)

Ermagawd Dritz! How you been my love <3

This is what happens when I queue Pub Side

I hop on my Tank/DPS toons. No healers

I hop on my healers because of a lack of healers and we get 3-4 healers and no tanks

Or just no Tanks.

I know it's not always going to be an ideal match up but lately that's causing Pubs to loose because we are so gimped.

On the other hand, I usually queue with guildies Imp side whereas Pub I almost always queue solo since I prefer Pub side and everyone I run with prefers Imp.

Same deal on the Red Eclipse. Imp teams on average have 2-3 healers, even faced groups with 4 healers. Republic hardly ever has any, tanks are in short supply too. I could be wrong about this, but it seems the Republic side also gets a lot more players new to pvp than the imp side, they just seem so much more coordinated and knowledgable of their skills. I used to see a lot more players from pvp gulids or players that I knew were good at pvp. They disappeared off our server it seems.