when to play ranked arenas

IInox

full geared with conqueror do u mean?

well yes I know I can queue for solo q full pve if I want but I'd like to win sometimes :D for now normal arenas seem good, I think i have 60/70% win on them

at the end i play infiltration since day1, I know very well my class, it was just a doubt about gear..:)

ty

You want augs atleast, roll in with 27K and you'll be the first target and combined with playing on one of the weaker classes you'll be dead in 5 secs. I would advice you to use either auged conq or auged lowbie PvE gear that gets bolstered to full, 2018.

* Arena in the normal queue = Mix of players and specs, just like in 8 vs 8. A premade with a tank and healer can face four pugging DD'es. It's completely random.

*Solo ranked Arena = Both teams will have the same specs. So if there's a healer on one team there'll be one on the other too. It doesnt look at classes though so one team can have a sorc healer while the other has a ops healer. The lack of class balance makes the vast majority of games lopsided, I've only had two rounds in 50 games reach the acid phase.

Team ranked Arena: The teams decide what kind of specs they want to use so if you chose to play with four DD'es there's no guarantee that the other team will have four DD'es too, they might be playing with a healer and tank instead.

Additionally, I've read in some PvE server forums that the queue teams can be really long on PvE servers.

Edited by MidichIorian

Hey Inox!

First of all, ranked on our server is dead :(

Solo ranked queue, at least. I'm queued all day long and no pops .. Team ranked there are some games, but they are usually Guild v. Guild.

This weekend, there are plans for kickball ranked games, so there is hope (check the unofficial red eclipse forum for information - redeclipse.eu) to revive ranked, at least a bit.

About your gear - make sure you have full conqueror set, preferrably with 2 Obroan relics. Having Obroan implants/earpieces before you augment is also a good idea, since you will save some credits, but if you don't mind augmenting them again when you get obroan version, you can go ahead with conqueror. So basically, once you have full conqueror and augments, you are pretty much ready for ranked, especially when you know your class well.

Optimizing your gear will give you a good boost, but I don't think you must be fully optimized for ranked - if there is any ranked at all :rolleyes:

Heya man!

Yes.. well.. at the end it's a PvE server :)

I don't like to see some random alacrity.. and bad stats on my char I will optimize it!

Imean hell I have 69.x5 of crit multip..it's really low i need 75%! UBERCRITS incoming! *_*

I thought to take, as first obrian piece, the main hand to boost the min-max primary dmg.. is bad idea? it's better take the relics? Mm..

oh.. I hate Hutt ball wz I like arenas.. if I could queue just for normal arenas.... :(

btw Oberei I will add you as friend maybe sometimes we can queue togheter for normal wz

Edited by IInox

Hey Inox!

First of all, ranked on our server is dead :(

Solo ranked queue, at least. I'm queued all day long and no pops .. Team ranked there are some games, but they are usually Guild v. Guild.

This weekend, there are plans for kickball ranked games, so there is hope (check the unofficial red eclipse forum for information - redeclipse.eu) to revive ranked, at least a bit.

:

kickball coming back? that's good news.. let's hope for someone to show up. i'll try to be there.